Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: ban appeal.  (Read 4652 times)

noureddine

• View Profile
ban appeal.
« on: April 06, 2015, 08:45:29 AM »
- In-game name:
Noureddine
- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):
6 april, 2015. Time unknown
- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)
Migas94
- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)
Reason: Jail evading.
- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)
Yes, for teleporting while pvping
- Why should you be unbanned?
Because there's no rule that says i cant log off while being in jail? Even so, i even said goodnight to migas and he answered me. No one stopped me from leaving so then i assume that its allowed? I never heard of a rule like this.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: ban appeal.
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 02:12:16 PM »
Yes, there is a rule:

- 08. Being stupid is bannable.
        - b. Being uncooperative.

-- SentinelCraft Staff

Jail evading shows that you were not being cooperative and that you were refusing the punishment.  If you really were going to log off and couldn't stay, you should've mentioned it because I don't know how to read minds (yet O_O).

Also, you forgot to mention that you were blacklisted for griefing and teleport killing (and lying on that matter).

Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 04:19:18 PM by Migas »
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

noureddine

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 03:56:44 PM »
I did not grief and i told you i was going to sleep, i thought my jailtime would continue this morning, i accepted the punishment.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 04:11:34 PM »
We have hard evidence. We dont just accuse people because we have a hunch. Every block you place or break is logged.

Care to change your story?
-- Fedgar

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2015, 04:31:17 PM »
I want to share a few of the console logs from the event.

1.   [19:25:24] [Server thread/INFO]: migas94 issued server command: /jail noureddine jail 1h
2.   [19:25:30] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][M] noureddine: jail???
3.   [19:25:32] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][M] noureddine: what the hell
4.   [19:25:37] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][HAND|SOME] [Admin] migas94: Noureddine, you're jailed for 1 hour for pvp logging 3 times
5.   [19:25:49] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][M] noureddine: wow. youre really sad
6.   [19:25:58] [Server thread/INFO]: migas94 issued server command: /rules restrict noureddine
7.   [19:26:05] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][HAND|SOME] [Admin] migas94: Re-read rules if you think "i am sad"
8.   [19:26:15] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][HAND|SOME] [Admin] migas94: PVP log is on the rules
9.   [19:27:51] [Server thread/INFO]: [Server] The player noureddine has read the rules! They are now accepted!
10.   [19:27:58] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][M] noureddine: hhahahaha

This attitude is unacceptable. Calling him Sad for enforcing the rules? Where do you get off? The only sad person here is you. Someone who cannot adhere to the rules of a community and then cries about it when he has to pay the piper.

1.   [19:28:44] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][M] noureddine: you seem to watch me more than all the people who mistreated me
2.   [19:29:28] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][HAND|SOME] [Admin] migas94: You never report them to me, so how am I supposed to deal them
3.   [19:29:41] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][M] noureddine: i have reported multiple people to you
4.   [19:29:44] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][M] noureddine: you always ignore me
5.   [19:29:53] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][M] noureddine: enough people
6.   [19:30:03] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][M] noureddine: i didnt make a list
7.   [19:30:04] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][M] noureddine: -.-
8.   [19:30:07] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][HAND|SOME] [Admin] migas94: What the hell noureddine? You never reported me anyone o_o...
9.   [19:30:20] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][M] noureddine: i asked in general to all admins and mods
10.   [19:30:21] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][M] noureddine: you all ignore
11.   [19:30:27] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][M] noureddine: except zarosi
12.   [19:31:14] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][HAND|SOME] [Admin] migas94: noureddine, go grab your minecraft logs of you reporting people and then we can talk about it.
13.   [19:31:24] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][M] noureddine: my logs?

Even after all that, Migas offered an olive branch to you, offering you a path to redemption where you could prove that you had actually reported anything. You refused. Which just makes everyone reading this think you are a child who lies and make excuses when they are in trouble.

-- Fedgar

noureddine

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2015, 05:01:51 PM »
No, i do not change my story. I did not grief to my knowledge, i dont even build anywhere except my own house. I did farm in the town farm and replant when i was still member of the town. Also, i was just mad because migas kept chasing to get me. This is why i called him sad and i probably shouldnt have said that and i did not know i could look up my own logs if you read further in my chat log. He then made me recalcitrant which made me lose the possibility of announcing anything about my logs, so i gave up. I was planning to sit my time this morning, but instead i got banned for jail evading. This was not my goal, i thought the jail time would just continue once i logged back in or else i couldve just gone afk, which proves that i did not know. I just enjoy playing the server and i do not want to get in problems again and again. I dont even need to talk to the people who hate me, i just want to play for myself and with the people who like me. I dont ask for much, i just want to have fun.

ChampionRed

• Donator
  • Long Live Triune!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2015, 06:02:52 PM »
(Just wanted to post this in case it was missed or forgotten.)

1.) [18:27:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G][HAND|SOME] [Admin] migas94: noureddine, next time you break the rules,                    you will be banned. You have been warned several times
2.) [18:27:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G][M] noureddine: and since other people do stuff wrong , i think its okay

Also, noureddine. Fjerreiro tried to help you find logs. ( [18:30:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G][INCE|LUXA] [Admin] Fjerreiro: Go to %appdata% > .minecraft > logs )

If you want to check logs follow this:
1.) Go to your start menu on your desktop and type in "%appdata%"
2.) Click on a folder that says "Roaming" (At least, that's what it says for me.)
3.) Click .minecraft
4.) Find and click on a folder that says "Logs" then find the correct date.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2015, 06:08:08 PM by ChampionRed »

noureddine

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2015, 07:00:49 PM »
(Just wanted to post this in case it was missed or forgotten.)

1.) [18:27:18] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G][HAND|SOME] [Admin] migas94: noureddine, next time you break the rules,                    you will be banned. You have been warned several times
2.) [18:27:37] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G][M] noureddine: and since other people do stuff wrong , i think its okay

Also, noureddine. Fjerreiro tried to help you find logs. ( [18:30:44] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] [G][INCE|LUXA] [Admin] Fjerreiro: Go to %appdata% > .minecraft > logs )

If you want to check logs follow this:
1.) Go to your start menu on your desktop and type in "%appdata%"
2.) Click on a folder that says "Roaming" (At least, that's what it says for me.)
3.) Click .minecraft
4.) Find and click on a folder that says "Logs" then find the correct date.

i did not see this, my bad

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2015, 11:56:41 PM »
You seem to conveniently not be seeing alot of things. As Migas said, your appeal is under review. I suggest you take some time and comb those logs so you can apologize for your transgressions.
-- Fedgar

roadkill919

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2015, 02:26:27 AM »
FYI, if you still need help finding your logs there is a guide on it here- http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?topic=3103.0

noureddine

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2015, 07:23:33 PM »
I still cant find the logs, but i believe it when you say ive misbehaved and ofcourse im sorry but i didnt think that i was jail evading, i thought the jailtime would continue when i logged back in

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2015, 05:45:11 PM »
Your appeal is Denied. You have been uncooperative and problematic since day one. Even after you were given multiple opportunities to correct your behavior.
-- Fedgar