follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Banned  (Read 2668 times)

Superman the Nightfall

• View Profile
Banned
« on: May 17, 2015, 12:20:51 AM »
-In game name: Midnight

-Date and time of ban ?: I don't quite remember but it was two days ago

-Which staff member banned you ?: I was banned twice. The first time I don't know who banned me and then I came back with another name called "Shredder" and the staff member Migas saw that my IP address matched Midnight and then he banned me.

-Why were you banned?: I repeated griefing.

-Were you previously jailed of muted?: Yes, I had being jailed around the first time I had played on this becouse I had been griefing.

-Why should you be unbanned?: I feel very bad and I want and should be unbanned becouse to be honest this is one of the best cracked servers I have ever played on. It is my favourite one and I have met a lot of freinds on this server. If I am unbanned, I promise to never break any rules again becouse I knew this would happen but I did not take it seriusly. This has been the first time that I have been banned and I have felt very bad becouse I have not played on this server. So I ask if I could "please" be unbanned. Please as I promise to never repeat this again.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Banned
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2015, 12:36:41 AM »
Your application will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2015, 05:19:00 PM »
Why would we let you come back after you have proven again and again that you will not follow the rules?
-- Fedgar

Superman the Nightfall

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2015, 05:19:56 PM »
This server is one of the best server that I have ever played on. I know that I did not follow the rules earlier and I kept on breaking them. I did not take anything seriously the first time I played on this server. But I promise to always follow the rules if you guys do let me back. I have made a lot of freinds on this server and these rules are actually intresting. I do not know what had come over me when I had broken the rules. But I now understand that rules are there to maintain order. So I please ask if you guys would please let me back on your server. Please.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2015, 03:07:13 PM »

Due to server being offline, the decision will be postponed a few days.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 03:09:26 PM by Migas »
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 06:58:01 PM »
You will be unbanned.

You will face special punishment since you do not seem to learn from your mistakes.
-- Fedgar

Superman the Nightfall

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2015, 01:40:45 PM »
Okay, I will face the punishment.