Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: banned from new server  (Read 2507 times)

kap2000

• Donator
  • Loves to build and make friends :)
    • View Profile
banned from new server
« on: May 25, 2015, 08:01:16 PM »
- In-game name: kp_armageddon

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): about 2:57 pm (Whichever time zone Illinois is in)

- Which Staff member banned you? migas64

- Why were you banned? Banned for being a pain and not letting other people play

- Were you previously jailed or muted? Not on this new server

- Why should you be unbanned? Everyone was pvping and I don't see how I was going against the rules. People were pvping each other at spawn and I wanted to have some fun too. I don't see how that was against the rules on the temp server.
*Meteors rain down from the sky as lightning strikes the ground. Kp_armageddon is here*

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: banned from new server
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2015, 08:03:22 PM »
This server is under martial law, there will be no appeals, no jails or mutes. So... Mind your manners and be on your best behavior. Or Else

See ya on the regular server.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2015, 09:52:19 PM »
Dude, You have been a pain in the ass prior to us even moving to the new server.... Here is what I mean:

This is a deliberately misinformed comment, which has no place or purpose here. We have provided ample information about the status of the worlds and everything else, yet you seem to cling to your ignorance for safety, even though there are a half dozen places on here alone that reassures we will not be resetting.

On your actuall "Ban appeal" you were going above and beyond to be an ass. Killing someone a couple of times it fine. Then you go move on and kill other people. Thats how the general population does it. We dont just repeatedly kill the same person again and again whilst deriving some kind of sadistic pleasure out of their consternation. You were abusive with your over the top PVP even after people asked you to stop. It was obviously not fun for them any more, you were just being a bully. I wont stand of that conduct.

Personal conduct rules still apply (IE bigotry, being an ass)
<--- It is in the rules.

I would take a good hard look at your conduct, and try and figure out why you feel the need to be that way. Till then you are not welcome on our test server, since you obviously are not mature enough to self regulate.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 09:55:15 PM by Fedgar_Lurch »
-- Fedgar

kap2000

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2015, 10:34:44 PM »
Ok. I am sorry. I apologize for being mean and over killing. It will not happen again and I hope you can forgive me. As for that statement about 1.8 I'm sorry, I didn't know. I have played on many servers. And every single one that has switched to 1.8 has been reset.
*Meteors rain down from the sky as lightning strikes the ground. Kp_armageddon is here*

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 06:33:21 PM »
We are not "many" servers. We are awesome instead.

Also, we posted plenty of places that we were not resetting. Its your job to be informed.
-- Fedgar

kap2000

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 08:50:35 PM »
I suppose I should read forums more. I started to realize how fun it is and awesome feedback you can get from it.  :D