Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Poll

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Jv's final goodbye.  (Read 12665 times)

BlacksVelvet

• Donator
  • Patience is a virtue.
    • View Profile
Re: Jv's final goodbye.
« Reply #30 on: May 27, 2015, 08:01:19 PM »
If you feel your life would be improved without Sentinel, then do what you must. Outside opinions shouldn't decide this kind of choice for you. No one is more qualified to decide how you spend your free time than yourself, Jv.
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.

Jvmcs

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2015, 08:16:02 PM »
Blacks, I appreciate your concern but I rarely have a  true friend irl, I do have friends, if you understand what I mean.
I feel like Sentinel is the only place where I have friends who will be there for me. :)
Wich is the factor that makes me not want to leave,ever.
And it is not a outsider decision, it's more of an opinion wich will give me the image in my head of how people feel about me.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 08:18:29 PM by Jvmcs »

DocPepps

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2015, 09:26:44 PM »
I like you, Jv. You may annoy me just that time you rushed me to build something. :P
Nah I wouldn't want you to leave, and not seeing you online ever again would be super lame. You're a familiar "face" to me, and I'd consider you a friend. I know how you feel too, I don't have many or more than 3 IRL friends that would be there for me, if that many....I come to Sentinel to play MC, but also to chat with friends and trade opinions on builds and such..I play single player and get bored within half hour, playing Sentinel with you guys I can play for hours...so it's definitely not just about the game.

Now, with all stress and tension eating away at your, mine, and I'm sure a bunch of others' minds...we should all stick together and as a community, help each other out. You got IRL problems? Me too, let's talk about that here or Skype..  I find in times like this (what I assume the struggle to be) a friend to talk to, even if the problem doesn't solve, just having someone that will listen without rolling eyes uncaringly, is much much better than dealing with whatever it is on your own. "Strength in numbers" isn't just an expression used in a fight...it's universal for most to all situations.

Don't stand outside the wall, waiting for the worms to eat into your brain..come in and let's go fishing.
I built a bait shop in Corin town. Maybe I'll see you there sometime soon. ;)

FatherTimeKeeper

• Donator
  • Nos_Austrian_Empire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 27, 2015, 11:04:52 PM »
FTK I will always remember you..
Your uniqe style, your sense of humor.
Creativity.. You were the only person who inspired me to be a better man!
Thanks for everything old friend.

Farewell :(

HEY! Your Not Allowed to make People Cry Before you walk out on them :p

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2015, 04:04:57 AM »
If you are leaving because you screwed up here then that is the cowards way out. Don't. Fix it, make amends, live with what you have done, ect. Do not run away. That solves nothing, it never has.

If you are leaving because of other reasons, then you need to relfect on what those reasons are. Making a public poll is just an overly dramatic way of absolving yourself of the work and responsibility of thinking for yourself. That is unconscionable.

Sack up, make your own decisions, dont make it into a public spectacle.
(Equally applicable to both genders, in case you are a girl. (I honestly haven't a clue) Don't want people thinking I am being sexist now...)
-- Fedgar

Jvmcs

« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2015, 08:46:33 AM »
FTK That made you cry?  Aw man that makes me weep aswell :/

Fed thank you for inspiring me with your wise words, they made me realize alot of things.
That is that leaving after a screw up is never an option. Either stand up and fight. Or stand down and
be forgoten. Thanks Fed.. It's seattled I will not be leaving Sentinel Craft

Locking the poll.  :)

kap2000

• Donator
  • Loves to build and make friends :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 28, 2015, 07:59:20 PM »
Who was the 1 guy who said yes in the poll?  :o
*Meteors rain down from the sky as lightning strikes the ground. Kp_armageddon is here*

Jvmcs

« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2015, 08:23:25 PM »
That's what I wonder.I know who it probobly is.
But I don't wish to name him. :)

Jvmcs

« Reply #38 on: May 28, 2015, 08:25:56 PM »
I like you, Jv. You may annoy me just that time you rushed me to build something. :P
Nah I wouldn't want you to leave, and not seeing you online ever again would be super lame. You're a familiar "face" to me, and I'd consider you a friend. I know how you feel too, I don't have many or more than 3 IRL friends that would be there for me, if that many....I come to Sentinel to play MC, but also to chat with friends and trade opinions on builds and such..I play single player and get bored within half hour, playing Sentinel with you guys I can play for hours...so it's definitely not just about the game.

Now, with all stress and tension eating away at your, mine, and I'm sure a bunch of others' minds...we should all stick together and as a community, help each other out. You got IRL problems? Me too, let's talk about that here or Skype..  I find in times like this (what I assume the struggle to be) a friend to talk to, even if the problem doesn't solve, just having someone that will listen without rolling eyes uncaringly, is much much better than dealing with whatever it is on your own. "Strength in numbers" isn't just an expression used in a fight...it's universal for most to all situations.

Don't stand outside the wall, waiting for the worms to eat into your brain..come in and let's go fishing.
I built a bait shop in Corin town. Maybe I'll see you there sometime soon. ;)

Doc I'm so sorry, I didn't see your reply.I was on my phone so that's the reason xD
You and I share the same motiv for playing, and have a very similar life.
So you understand me perfectly. :D
Thanks for the wise words :)

FatherTimeKeeper

• Donator
  • Nos_Austrian_Empire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 29, 2015, 04:16:36 AM »
I dont cry.

Jvmcs

« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2015, 10:58:13 AM »
Heart of stone man!  xD

kap2000

• Donator
  • Loves to build and make friends :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2015, 08:05:11 PM »
Lol.
Heart of diamond over here. lol  ;D
 8) 8) 8)
*Meteors rain down from the sky as lightning strikes the ground. Kp_armageddon is here*

bricer123

• Donator
  • Banana Muffin Corn Dogs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 30, 2015, 05:49:52 AM »
I knew my beautiful Cake Simulator would not leave...

COULD not leave...

*grabs Jv by their collar*
http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?topic=5822.0
"Yet there were no events surrounding this."
Salty af

Jvmcs

« Reply #43 on: May 30, 2015, 09:20:04 AM »
*calls PETA*

bugsy12

• Senior Admin
  • #BugsyForAdminNinjaForMember