Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Doctor's Note..  (Read 9498 times)

DocPepps

• Donator
    • View Profile
Doctor's Note..
« on: May 26, 2015, 04:53:50 PM »
Wow, I've already been playing on Sentinel for 2 months!!? So fast, time has gone by. I want to thank a few people for being there..if you don't mind me getting slightly sentinel-tal (sentimental) :P

First of all, thank you Fedgar. This is the best gaming community I've ever been a part of. And I've been an active gamer since Atari was "the big thing." When I first got Minecraft, it was a cracked client, illegitimate account, and I had no knowledge of the inner workings of the game or the players. Now, 2 months later, I have legit MC, legit account, became a donator, and feel like I know so much that I didn't even think was possible, and people actually come to me for help. So again, thank you so much for creating this community and server, and welcoming me into it. I've really needed these friends at this time...

Now, on to a few mentions..

BlacksVelvet, an amazingly sweet person, always there to help and asks for literally nothing at all in return. One of the most helpful and friendly players I've ever had the great experience of playing with. I get happy when I see your name in the "Online" window..Thank you for being such a nice lady and not being annoyed by my constant beggings for repairs that I'm too unskilled to do myself. Maybe someday..but until then, I'm forever in your debt. :P

Corin; dude gives me perms to his entire town to do with as I please...I could have it leveled if I was that type of jerk..but with the trusting nature of this world, and the awesomness of those who inhabit it, why would anybody want to do anything like that...he's trusted me to renovate and rebuild his town, hell, I'm there more than he is. xD Btw, bud; I noticed you didn't have a house in town so I've begun building you a little place just to store your stuff whilst around town. It'll be behind the tavern. The clock tower is just about done, just needs a staircase. [Corin is whom I play most with, I don't remember how we met, but since day one we've been good friends.]

Calvin, correct me if I'm wrong, but you're the one who invited me to Lux in the first place and showed me around with Fj. I was amazed at the detail and hugeness of the town (being a new player). I was a little overwhelmed with navigating at first, but I'm so glad I stayed in town and learned where everything is; however, now being part of Lux I'll probably never leave and thus will never have my own town.  Oh well. Worth it.. :D

Which leads us to the great one...the one lurking in the shadows, waiting to pounce, the leopard, Fjer, Fj, Eff V, Fjerreiro...whatever you call him, or as I call him, Morgan Freeman as "God"....as busy as I assume all admins are, Fj always takes time to recognize an issue or question, appears out of nowhere when beckoned, and is just an all around magical being whom I very much appreciate the existence of. I didn't know him before he was admin, so when I first started, I thought he was one of the ones running the show, what with his helpfulness and great reputation and recognition in the community. An awesome creature, the Fj is...I wish to see one in the wild one day and get its picture. ;D

There are a few other players whom I have a great time playing with, but I didn't want to make this post 1291241923523 paragraphs long. You should know who ya'll are. I talk to you daily usually..

KP, Riakon, pillows, bricer, haloman, SorrowsBlood, CatchingCrowns, CandiedChaos, TheGr8K8, hvjoeri, Abdullah, ninja, Illum, FelledKind; yall are the best. Thanks everyone. Hope to create many more great builds and memories with you over time.

Sorry about the long post and the feels... :P blech, feels... :')
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 05:49:53 PM by DocPepps »

BlacksVelvet

• Donator
  • Patience is a virtue.
    • View Profile
Re: Doctor's Note..
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 06:30:37 PM »
Thank you, Doc! I feel so honored, truly. It's been a genuine pleasure playing with you these last 2 months, and I hope you stick around for many more months to come! I've grown so used to your presence that I forget you haven't always been here to annoy me. ;)

Maybe next Monday, providing Pern is back up and running, I can help you finally get that repair up!
Logic will get you from A to B. Imagination will take you everywhere.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 06:46:09 PM »
*cries* for not being on it. :'(
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 06:50:15 PM »
I do not create the community, that is something every one else does. I just give people the tools to make the community as awesome as they want it to be.

So thank you to everyone who is considerate and conscientious about making this community great.
-- Fedgar

Fjerreiro

• Emperor of Incendium
  • Donator
  • ~Lex Talionis~
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2015, 06:52:20 PM »
Thank you for your kind words about this community! Even though I don't think I should receive so much praise, it feels good to know someone thinks so highly of you. I hope you will keep being a part of this community and Lux Aeterna for a long time to come! ;D

Don't worry Migas, I love you! D:

DocPepps

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 07:30:20 PM »
Awh man, I'm so sorry Migas. I thought I put you in there! Definitely you too though. Even though you totally teleported me with a magic tnt, I just can't prove it.. xP :)
I know I didn't add a couple people I wanted to, and I feel bad about that. :/
Thanks everyone.
And Fj, only one who is deserving of so much praise would deny being worthy. ;D

kap2000

• Donator
  • Loves to build and make friends :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2015, 08:46:30 PM »
Wow. First time anyone has ever mentioned me in something. Thanks Doc. :D
*cries of happiness*  :D :D  :'((<--this is smiling)
*Meteors rain down from the sky as lightning strikes the ground. Kp_armageddon is here*

krxsk

• Somewhat Photographer
  • Donator
  • Formerly CatchingCrowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2015, 10:03:59 PM »
Thank you, Doc. I'm happy that I met you on the server as well because you're one of the many. I appreciate you mentioning me. c:

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2015, 10:11:16 PM »

It's okay welcome to the circle of the forgettable. We have cookies and cheese.

However, it's nice to see kind words! So thank you too for cheering others up =]

DanielyMery

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2015, 11:57:46 PM »

The forgettable club, we are just like another brick in the wall.

Devereux

• Not Shadow
  • Livin' like Larry!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2015, 12:19:32 AM »
*crunches and munches* It's pretty good in here...

DocPepps

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2015, 12:23:33 AM »
Lol, sorry Forgotten Club. xD
I still <3 you though. Cookies and cheese sounds like a strange mix, but who am I to judge. lol

kap2000

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2015, 12:52:10 AM »
I like cookies and cheese :3
Don't see what's so bad  :D
just make a cookie and cheese sandwich (put some cheese between 2 cookies)
*Meteors rain down from the sky as lightning strikes the ground. Kp_armageddon is here*

kap2000

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2015, 12:52:40 AM »
Now that I think about it I'm gonna make one lol.  ;D

FatherTimeKeeper

• Donator
  • Nos_Austrian_Empire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2015, 01:07:13 AM »