Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Maxms - Ban appeal  (Read 2554 times)

Maxms

• View Profile
Maxms - Ban appeal
« on: May 28, 2015, 08:04:45 AM »
- In-game name: Maxms

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): 28/05/2015

- Which Staff member banned you?

- Why were you banned? destructive behaviour and lying

- Were you previously jailed or muted? no

- Why should you be unbanned? I thought greifing rules don't apply in temp server - but now I have been banned for greifing (being destructive). I never received a warning or anything. I will stop greifing if it is not allowed in this server.

Additional Information:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2015, 08:18:19 AM by Maxms »

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Maxms - Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2015, 10:15:09 AM »
This server is under martial law, there will be no appeals, no jails or mutes. So... Mind your manners and be on your best behavior. Or Else

You can comeback when the main server gets up.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Maxms

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2015, 10:49:00 AM »
I only asked because I thought I had been unfairly banned. I don't think I broke any of the rules to deserve being banned. I don't feel I should have to wait for the main server to come back up. If you will not remove the ban then I will find somewhere else to play where they are more fair. Thank you for your time. Goodbye.

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2015, 10:55:37 AM »
Personal conduct rules still apply (IE bigotry, being an ass)

Besides griefing around spawn, and by that not letting the players who join the temporary server to play, you have also lied. This ban was more than fair and your punishment is to wait until the regular one comes back online.

Maxms

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2015, 10:58:19 AM »
Don't bother lifting the ban. I'm out

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2015, 11:35:10 AM »
Who said I was going to lift the ban? You're permanent banned on that world.

If you aren't happy that we have banned you for your awful behaviour, you are welcome to leave and find a better suitable server for you since you clearly do not fit on ours.

Maxms

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2015, 04:34:07 AM »
Just wanted to leave some feedback before I leave. I have found this server to be very unfriendly. I never felt I was welcomed and was never helped to find a town to get setup when I joined (with the exception of Raikon - you were nice and helped me, thank you).

I felt like people were just waiting for me to do something wrong so they could kick me. Maybe everyone just has their guard up because you have had a lot of trouble makers join the server - but its just not a nice environment when you are judged before even committing a crime. I always give people the benefit of the doubt - innocent until proven guilty.

People are always killing me (repeatedly - either for my head or for just for fun) and destroying my creations - both in the normal and temp server.  I know this is part of the game so just sucked it up and kept going. I guess I just had enough of it in the temp server and cracked. I know I shouldn't have been destructive and I'm sorry for any trouble I caused to anyone.

I've never run a server or been a mod/admin so I don't know what you guys have to deal with - but maybe you could consider being a bit nicer and welcoming to new members. Even just inviting new members to your town so they can try to find a home would be nice. Or at least just treat them as innocent, until they do something stupid - then unleash on them.

I'm not looking for sympathy either - just leaving feedback. I accept my ban - but after the way I have been treated I will not be coming back when the main server returns. Thanks to those who helped me. Sorry to those I caused trouble for. Goodbye.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2015, 04:42:30 AM by Maxms »

Eagler1997

• Lord of the lions
  • Donator
  • Becoming a warrior is not a simple task.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2015, 05:23:27 AM »
on what I read it's pretty clear you didn't understand server rules. Someone else destroying you stuff is considered grief. If you report that admins will rollback and the people who did it will be punished.

For the repeat killing neither that is allowed. If you don't wanna get killed over and over join a town. Most of them have pvp protection.

We try to help all people feel welcome.

I am sorry you didn't have this. Mc is fun with some friends. I joined just like you without any friends. But now I made some good friends for life.

And as in the destructive behaviour,you were warned not to do it right in front of spawn. Admins had already fixed the spawn once. You were free to explore and let yiur destructive nature take over and destroy naturally spawned blocks far from spawn

Sincerly
Eagler1997