Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Assassin's Creed Players?  (Read 5549 times)

ChampionRed

• Donator
  • Long Live Triune!
    • View Profile
Assassin's Creed Players?
« on: June 09, 2015, 05:01:14 PM »
I might as well start by admitting... I just now started to really get into the games even though the first one came out in 2007. >_> I was recommended the series by Enrique621 and have really enjoyed them so far.

I would actually like to hear responses about everyone's favorite game in the series, character, etc. I started out with the second one which I've heard is one of the best. What do you think the best title is in the series?

WarfighterXV

• Donator
  • Atom Bomb Baby
    • View Profile
Re: Assassin's Creed Players?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 06:04:10 PM »
I think Assassin's Creed Brotherhood was my favorite. But, I also liked the gameplay of Revelations.

I honestly don't like the whole Animus thing. I think that the games would be better if you just played through the early bloodlines of the Assassin's, and not into modern times. That's just my opinion though.

bricer123

• Donator
  • Banana Muffin Corn Dogs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 10:08:56 PM »
I started with AC II as well, but I never played Brotherhood or Revelations.  I get a lot of hate for it, and I can see why, but to be honest I like the third one the best.  :P

If anyone would like to share their PSN name, I'd be happy to friend you.  I have a PS3 and a PS4.
My name is Narwhals64
http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?topic=5822.0
"Yet there were no events surrounding this."
Salty af

ChampionRed

• Donator
  • Long Live Triune!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 03:43:38 AM »
I have to agree with you Haloman. I don't care much for Desmond or the modern world in AC.

Awh, I have an Xbox 360 Bricer :p lol

Riakon

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2015, 04:41:38 AM »
I recently got Assassins Creed Black Flag for free through xbox live games with gold and I'm diggin it but the favorite is probably the third one as well :)

Zarosi

• Donator
  • The Norwegian dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2015, 02:10:11 PM »
definetly AC II and AC blackflag though I'm also a great fan of the original  ;) Altair ftw.  8)

KnightofZero1802

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2015, 02:40:48 PM »
Hmm, let's see, the only assassins creed game I haven't played is Assassins creed 2, not sure why, if I had to pick a favourite character, it would have to e between Edward or Connor

Arno just isn't memorable at all. Altair may be the origin or something like that, but his character is boring and is barely fleshed out.

Hyped for the next instalment in the series, I overheard someone saying it as becoming like call of duty. Ubisoft pumping out a new AC game every year just to cash in on the fan base, but in my opinion every new instalment is an improvement on the last, still waiting for my Chinese assassins creed game, with samurais and katanas, simply amazing.

- edit: Samurais are Japanese, lol
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 02:43:02 PM by KnightofZero1802 »
"If a King Doesn't Lead, How can He Expect His Subordinates to Follow?"  - Lelouche Vi Britannia - 2017

Zarosi

• Donator
  • The Norwegian dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2015, 08:03:04 PM »
there's Assassin's creed Chronicles which features the chinese Assassin.

roadkill919

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2015, 05:06:48 AM »
Brotherhood on the 360 was definitely the best, after all its essentially AS2 with extra features.

NeonLove

• Donator
  • Post Haec Verba, "After these words"
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2015, 06:47:12 AM »
Well I got Assassins Creed: Rogue
I kinda gave up because I had to delete some room on my PS3...

Zarosi

• Donator
  • The Norwegian dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2015, 02:42:11 PM »
Brotherhood on the 360 was definitely the best, after all its essentially AS2 with extra features.

I felt restricted as you couldnt actually leave rome, ACII allows you to explore several cities.

Xander27926

• The Dude
  • Donator
  • Frankly my dear, I dont give a damn.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2015, 01:13:33 PM »
alot of you say you have a xbox360, if you want, add me as a friend. my GT is NovasK27926

roadkill919

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2015, 02:27:44 AM »

I felt restricted as you couldnt actually leave rome, ACII allows you to explore several cities.

yeah that was a pain, but i personally preferred the game play element of having the assassin recruits opposed to the exploration.

alot of you say you have a xbox360, if you want, add me as a friend. my GT is NovasK27926

sorry mate, my 360 has been retired. I've moved to PC and haven't touched my 360 in 6 or so months (its currently just a decoration in my entertainment unit). however if you still want to add me for shits and giggles XBLGamertag: Fariko Dungeonz i could go back to it at some stage & i would be more than willing to play some ASII or ASBH with you [or any other of the games i have for my 360].