Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Jv's ban appeal.  (Read 6419 times)

Jvmcs

Jv's ban appeal.
« on: June 24, 2015, 11:39:45 PM »
- In-game name:
Jvmcs

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):
It is unknown.

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)
I'm pretty sure it was Fed or Rich

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)
Unknown.Lies and being disrespectful to staff. (What I think)

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)
I have been jailed once by Pauizz.It was because of a tp kill.I admited that I have done wrong right away.

- Why should you be unbanned?
Okay I guess I should start from the begining.I am ashamed that I ask to come back to Sentinel in this format.
As many people know I started to change over time of course.Main reason was when Migas told me I was annoying, which I am.But then it hit me.Shocked me.Dissapointed me so much.And caused me to become a bit mean.So to start the story.I first joined the server a long time ago. My first username was PuckyMyster.I'm pretty sure I was active for 2-3 months, and then I found out about a glitch that allows you to steal from chests.Me being the idiot I was then I abused that glitch and stole from many people's chests.Not much time passed by I got unbanned.And did some horrible things which I don't want to say publicly because of the reason that I'm ashamed.And afterwards I joined as BrokenMeta. I got banned even playing as Meta.The reason me being banned then was griefing (I still remember it was 2 blocks) I got unbanned then again and eventually stopped playing on Sentinel for a while.And finally I joined as Jvmcs.I've been a member of Sentinel for almost 3 months.I remember all the time that we shared,many laughs. I miss that. Then I got banned by Fed because I was acting rude and disrespectful towards Rich.I publicly apologize to Rich for my behaviour. I should've known better.And now main reason I want to be unbanned.As some of you know I don't live a happy and an easy life.I strugle everyday to smile.Fed told me how to improve it. Which I'm working for atm.But I need help from understanding people and people who care.If I could spend a few more weeks on Sentinel I could learn that being nice,fair and correct is always the right way.I want to change my personality and my character.So Please help me become a better person. :)

Additional Information:
N/A
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 01:02:31 PM by Jvmcs »

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Jv's ban apeal.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2015, 12:13:19 AM »
Your appeal will be under review and we will give an answer in the next 7 days.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Jv's ban appeal.
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 01:38:49 PM »
Your message can be used as a response! Let me just change a few bits:

Okay I guess I should start from the begining. You should be ashamed to ask to come back to Sentinel, after everything you have done here. As many people know, you have never changed from when you were PuckyMyster. Main reason was when I told you that you were annoying, which you are. It somehow hit you, shocked you and disapointed you so much, even though you are aware of being annoying. It also caused you to show of your real identity.

So to continue the story. You first joined the server a long time ago. Your first username was PuckyMyster. You were active for 2-3 months, and then you found out about a glitch that allowed you to steal from chests. You were an idiot when you abused that glitch and stole from many people's chests, not telling staff about it. Not much time passed by and you got unbanned. And did some horrible things which is better to say publicly, such as disrespect. You ruined your second chance that we gave to you.

And afterwards you joined as BrokenMeta. You got banned even playing as Meta. The reason for being banned was griefing (I still remember it was 2 blocks, but your attitude towards our punishment was awful), which just proofs you haven't changed. You got unbanned again and that's because you are an awful person and loves to live inside a lie and not tell the truth to others. Even on the facebook page you have been living inside a lie! For some reason you stopped playing.

Unfortunately, you joined again as Jvmcs. You've been a liar on Sentinel for almost 3 months. I remember all the time that you were trying to share friendship, which doesn't work when people are a failure. I surely do not miss that. Then you got banned by Fedgar because you were acting rude and disrespectful towards Rich. Once again, your true identity came up. You should've known better and that comes from the beginning, where you should've stopped with your horrible attitudes in our server.

And now a small conclusion for your denial. As some of you read above, he is a constant ban evader. He struggles to play as a normal person and is one of the first blacklisted persons on the server. You haven't improved since 2013. And that's already 2 years from today. If you could spend a few more weeks on Sentinel you could learn that being nice, fair and correct is always the right way. However, you already spent more than half a year here, by ban evading, breaking rules and being disrespectful to some of us.

From your historial on our server, you will probably comeback with a new name, it wouldn't be something new to expect from you. However, you need to be aware that you are not welcome and will be banned right away. We hope you have fun elsewhere, there are other communities that like your kind of personality.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Jvmcs

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2015, 03:18:23 PM »
Well, I guess I'm not expected to say any more words in my defence.That is that.
This is my promise to Sentinel.This is the last time you hear from Jvmcs,BrokenMeta or PuckyMyster.
I will not be coming back anymore, I tried not once,not twice but three times to improve my gaming behaviour.
It's just not going for me.What else do I need to say,other then I give up.
Under this line I want to say goodbye to some people who I cared for on SentinelCraft.

First.
Eagler1997: One of the first people who helped me out on Sentinel, one of the first people who welcomed me to the server.I'll miss you alot friend!

SnapPvP:Also one of the first people who warmly welcomed me to Sentinel.We spent alot of time together.Having fun.Pvping, hunting together, and all that fun stuff. :D

LordTiger98: Tigs, you and I have spend alot of time together, working on that castle that we sadly never finished..I'll miss you alot Tigs! :(

2_Spooky4U: You were the first people who gave me a job,you belived in me when everyone was against me.You were the only one who kept giving me hope..See you around Spooks.

AbdullahTrees: Even thought we're in a fight,and sort of not speaking to each other.Abdullah was one of the first people on the server I concidered as a friend.Who was always there to give me help when I needed it.

FatherTimeKeeper: Ah,TK and I go waaaay back, back to BrokenMeta. Back when he first gave me tour of his town.3 words Best tour ever!I'll miss you bud! :)

Fjerreiro and Pauizz: Reason I put you two here together is because you were the people I laughed with the most, (Butt touching) I'll miss both of you!

BlacksVelvet:You are the nicest person on Sentinel, I'll miss your cookies. :(

Zarosi and Lavi: My favourite couple.I shared much time with you two, building and hanging out.I'll miss you two and I'll miss holding the candle. :(

NeonLove5: My good friend,I'll miss the times when we went hunting together.. See you around.

romaze6: Rome you were like a brother to me, we used to hang out alot and just derp around. We were really similar to each other.I think I'll miss you the most! :(

shayh02: Shay my little friend! You were the one who gave me home when PledgueTown fell into a ruin! I'll miss you man!

CatchingCrowns: A neat gal, always there to give a helping hand, we lead some conversations lately.I'll miss you.

Ninja:Ninja,I don't know how to say goodbye to you.You were an inspiration to me throughout my time on Sentinel..Goodbye and farewell! :(

Richgotya: Rich, I am really sorry for the way I acted towards you.I am a huge butt for doing so.I hope you can forgive me.

hvjoeri: Joe the only guy I sent a irl picture of me xD, I'll miss you man! See you around I guess.

Tipsy and PrawhbleM: Two gals I proposed to xD.(Got denied twice) I'll miss you two, Tipsy I'll miss your tips towards me xD

Fedgar:Fed, you are a nobel man, a great man with a strong character.You gave me advice on how to imrpove my life.I want to thank you for that.

Migas:You were a big inspiration to me aswell as Ninja, throughout my time on Sentinel.I'll miss you too.

RaidGod: Raid, me and you have never got along well. We started off on a wrong foot.I am sorry for calling you a unsecure jerk. I hope you can forgive me.I hope to see you one day behind the enemy lines on some faction server >:D. I'll miss you!

DocPepps: Doc, I didnt know you much but you were a great guy! I hope to see you on another server one day! :)

bricer123: bric, you were like a brother to me aswell! We shared some time together, had some laughs.And I hope you'll never forget ol' cake simulator.

Championred007 and Enrique621: Enrique you were my parter! My pvp partener! I'm sorry I killed you a few times! :D But we were equal as far as pvp goes.I'll miss you.Champ, you were a true friend, I'm sorry that we wont see each other anymore, but don't hesitate to contact me on skype!

bugsy12: You were a inspiration to me buildwise.We spoke a bit on mumble. I'll miss you Bugs! :(

Danielmery: Dani, I'll miss your amazing... I can't belive what's it called. But I'll miss you too! :(

calvinpijn: My brother by sport! We both know a lot in football, I'll miss you!

I'm sorry if I left someone out, but that should cover about everyone I had contacts before!
If you have something to say to me you can reply on this topic or add me on skype and say a final goodbye to me..
Skype name: jvmcs.jvmcs

There we go friends! Farewell to you all!

Shay

• Donator
  • Its better to try and fail, than fail to try!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2015, 05:46:14 PM »
Thank you, i guess this is good bye jv, thanks for being there for me in my times of need!
I believe success is earned by failure, one who has never failed, has never tried <3
الفشل يؤدي إلى النجاح!

Jvmcs

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2015, 06:16:38 PM »
No.Thank you shay, for putting a roof above my head when I needed it the most!
Farewell my friend. :)

FatherTimeKeeper

• Donator
  • Nos_Austrian_Empire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2015, 09:35:59 PM »
Dang, Well that was allot to read, While you were annoying at times (no more so then Debu or Spooky) I did enjoy my time spent playing with you. I hope you move onto better and Greener pastures.

Take Care Meta,

FatherTimeKeeper.

Shay

• Donator
  • Its better to try and fail, than fail to try!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2015, 09:56:11 PM »
Couldnt agree more time, you have made mistakes but you were nice to me and i (i think) was nice to you, tell me if you need anything jv, good luxk in life..
I believe success is earned by failure, one who has never failed, has never tried <3
الفشل يؤدي إلى النجاح!

bugsy12

• Senior Admin
  • #BugsyForAdminNinjaForMember
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2015, 10:16:08 PM »
bye friend! good luck

AbdullahTrees

• Donator
  • I was planted in 1321.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2015, 09:49:37 PM »
Jv, I do consider you as a friend.

You were the first guy I talked to from Sentinel on Skype (You really sound too young, :D ) and it was fun.
I'm not going to go on details about where our 'fight' started from, but it did feel like you were too mean.
I tried to fix my relation with you (I never like not knowing anybody, and I always try fixing it and be friends with everyone), but sadly, I just couldn't. Maybe it was probably you. Or it also could've been me.

But ignoring that last week you were on, you were a friend. And I'm happy you don't hate me that much. :)
I'm also happy I could be a friend 'Who was always there to give help.'

If I meet you on another server, I'm sure we will team up and play together like a boss, and be the most OP Factions/PvP team ever.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2015, 09:51:16 PM by AbdullahTrees »

CpTDiSNeYLaND

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2015, 10:15:02 PM »
I didn't get a goodbye

FatherTimeKeeper

• Donator
  • Nos_Austrian_Empire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2015, 01:13:01 AM »
I didn't get a goodbye

I dont think you made a scene about leaving either, Ish like this is more or less ego stroking.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 08:26:05 PM by FatherTimeKeeper »

SorrowsBlood

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2015, 06:02:29 AM »
Jv there's still a little time left, so don't give up completely, you can still change for the better whether or not you get unbanned and you can still hope you get it.

Jvmcs

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2015, 12:32:21 PM »
Seing your replies guys just warms my heart,making me happy.This is probably my last post on SentinelCraft.I was going to let the topic die, and let you guys eventually forget about me, if you already haven't :p .If anyone would like to check out my yt channel or talk to me in general, just message me on skype. :D

Regards Pucky,Meta and Jv.

One more thing Sorrows. I'm going to miss our rivalry! haha :D
Cya around.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2015, 12:23:15 AM by Fedgar_Lurch »

Jvmcs

Jvmcs' s reappeal
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2015, 02:02:16 PM »
In-game name:
-Jvmcs

Date and time of ban:
-Not quite sure it was around July and August.

Which staff member banned you:
-Fedgar

Why were you banned:
-I have been banned for using a false identity,lying, and ban evading with 2 diffrent accounts over the time period of 1 year.

Were you jailed or muted:
-I have been jailed once, it was for misunderstanding a rule and breaking it.

Why should you be unbanned:
-Alright,it has passed nearly 3-4 months since my last ban appeal,and I have done some serious thinking over that time,and I know I have gotten 2 chances and I blew both of them,which is probably why this reappeal has such small odds.I'd love to rejoin the server, and proudly be a part of the community.

Additional information:
-Thank you for taking the time to read my ban appeal.

Regards Jvmcs.