Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Know Your Staff (KYS)! - CatchingCrowns  (Read 5521 times)

DanielyMery

Know Your Staff (KYS)! - CatchingCrowns
« on: August 17, 2015, 07:43:36 PM »
Know Your Staff! - CatchingCrowns

Welcome to the second edition of "Know your staff", a series of interviews in order to know better our beloved staff. The feedback for the first edition was so great! I'm very happy you guys like this  :D. This time our guest is CatchingCrowns aka "Cat" or "CC", moderator of SentinelCraft.

A brief description by a friend of her: Catching is one of a kind. She's smart and funny, with a really creative personality. Understanding and there when you need her she's absolutly wonderful.

Dani: Welcome Cat to KYS! The world want to know more about you and the whole staff, let's begin. First question. Why are you on Sentinel?

Cat: The reason why I am on Sentinel is because a friend of mine had recommended me to the server and I was never one to play on survival, so I decided to give it a try. I don't remember much from when I first joined, but I loved the server and wanted to stay a part of it's amazing community. I think Migas was the one who welcomed me into a town first, so I appreciate everything, Cheese Man!

Dani: What is Sentinel for you?

Cat: Sentinel is like my second home where I can just relax after a some time at school or just after going somewhere in general. It's a place where I can make new friends and just discover new things. I'm just always happy to be on the server because everyone is usually just so caring, happy, and helpful. It's everything you can wish for in an amazing server to me.

Dani: Did you meet awesome people on Sentinel? Who?

Cat: I've met many awesome people during the time I've spent on Sentinel. Most of who are staff on the server, but I've also met and became friends with the other members there too. This includes, Doc, MissTrees, Corin, Narwhal, Illum, Nada, and several more people. The list goes on.

Dani: If you could be an animal, which would you be?

Cat: This is such a hard question for me. ono If I had the chance to become an animal, I'd be a sloth or koala so I can just sleep all day. I enjoy my sleep. -w-

Dani: Who doesn't enjoy it? -w-

Cat: True. o3o

Dani: Do you have a hobby?

Cat: I have a few hobbies that I like to do when I have the time to. It's reading, writing, and just sleeping. I like to write short stories every now and then and read some Edgar Allan Poe whenever I have the time to also, but the hobby that I do most is to sleep.

Dani: Who is your favorite writer?

Cat: My favorite writer is Edgar Allan Poe because of the bizarre characters in his stories and just the theme or moral of his writings. My favorite literary classic from him in "The Raven" because the theme of the story, to me is; Is there life after death? - Nevermore.  :P

Dani: How do you feel being part of the staff?

Cat: I feel honored to have the opportunity to even be a part of the server in general, but being a part of it's staff is just amazing. It's always fun to get to know the other staff and just become friends with them. There's something new to learn everyday whenever you're with them.

Dani: What is your favorite food?

Cat: My favorite food is either beer can chicken or a dish called Chicken Afritada that my step mother makes for me. There's chicken, peas, carrots, potatoes, and other little ingredients that are in it. It's absolutely delicious. >w<

Dani: How many men/women's hearts did you break? :P

Cat: To be honest, only one and this happened recently. It had to be done, but right now I'm just mainly focused on school and myself. I'm happy alone, so woo! Single pringle forever!  ;D

Dani: What do you want to study?

Cat: As of now, I plan to had on the road of being a veterinarian. I'm already taking advanced classes to help with my credits, but I've now come to the point where I'm questioning what I want to become, but being a vet is all I have in mind at the moment. The reason I want to have a career as a vet is because I'm always loved to handle animals and grew up with animals, but mostly dogs.

Dani: And our last question, any last message for our readers?

Cat: Crispy5eva! Come to the wedding if you have a chance too!  ;D

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to leave a comment, advices, appreciations, etc. See you soon on the next KYS!

Do you want to know a bit more about the staff? Check the link: http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?board=136.0 !!!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 02:09:13 AM by DanielyMery »

Epilogue

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Know Your Staff (KYS)! - CatchingCrowns
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2015, 07:48:47 PM »
#crispy5eva
Send me a message if you need someone dead!

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2015, 08:15:28 PM »
Woo! Of course she wants to be a duck irl!

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2015, 10:17:32 PM »
I think Migas was the one who welcomed me into a town first, so I appreciate everything, Cheese Man!

So you were in the first town ever on the server :D!
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

krxsk

• Somewhat Photographer
  • Donator
  • Formerly CatchingCrowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2015, 10:37:22 PM »
I think Migas was the one who welcomed me into a town first, so I appreciate everything, Cheese Man!

So you were in the first town ever on the server :D!
Yes, I remember it. Thank you for taking me in when I first joined! ^-^

NeonLove

• Donator
  • Post Haec Verba, "After these words"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2015, 11:42:00 PM »
Obviously crowns

Pr0xinity

• Donator
  • Ayy lmao
    • View Profile