Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Ples Unban Meh Plez  (Read 3641 times)

SirStickler

• View Profile
Ples Unban Meh Plez
« on: September 16, 2015, 02:06:22 AM »
In-game name: SirStickler

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): 9/15/2015 9:20? EST

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) Fedgar (creator)

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message) Because I gave Fedgar an attitude

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) Nope

- Why should you be unbanned? I had no chance to explain myself or apologize

Okay, so my friend was asking to borrow a pickaxe in order to get some glass and save it. But Fedgar came on and gave him attitude about how he shouldn't beg (even though he wasn't.) So I told Fedgar he wasn't begging and Fedgar told be to butt out so I told him this is why we weren't talking to him. Then he warped me to his island and I waited for about 10-15 minutes then he finally showed up and just told me that ALL the senior members were complaining because all we did was beg, (this also isn't true considering that we personal message Migas94 almost all the time when we have a question,) anyways, I told him I had an attitude because he was acting like a d-bag to us. After that he wouldn't let me talk or apologize for what I had done and just kicked me. So I got kicked without being able to explain myself or being offered a chance to apologize.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 02:08:40 AM by SirStickler »

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Ples Unban Meh Plez
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 11:45:56 AM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 06:13:12 PM »
Here are the comments that started this all off:

[21:01:22] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][Owner] Fedgar_Lurch: We were hoping that you would stop on your own. But since you wont. Quit begging.
Mouser replied with:
[21:01:35] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][HAND|SOME] [M] mouser889: Okay fedgar, 1. I'm not talking to you
[21:01:45] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][HAND|SOME] [M] mouser889: second, im requesting, not begging

Which compelled SirStickler to pop off with this:
[21:02:14] [Server thread/INFO]: [G][HAND|SOME] [M] SirStickler: Dude, if he isn't talking directly to you, don't answer

As you can see, I did not give him attitude about it, I was enforcing the rules (You know, the one about not begging) I asked him to stop, when you immediately (and this is not the first time you decided to jump in to situations you were not involved with) came across with trying to tell me to butt out. Which as you might guess... is not my job. I am supposed to enforce the rules, which I did.

Then after I was done explaining how repeatedly spamming the same question again and again can be construed as begging to mouser, I moved on to deal with you. I tried asking you what the deal was with your attitude, you immediately called me a dbag because I wasnt helping you. Although I think you have a different idea on what "help" is. I am happy to answer a question, or fix a problem with the server, but when it comes to the game. Its survival for a reason, you are supposed to earn things, not beg and barter for them.

The logs speak for themselves. As you can see, the ban was not because he "called me a dbag" (mostly because I dont particularly care if people like me) The ban was because you would not agree to drop the attitude as had been requested.

[21:24:04] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 152/INFO]: [local][Owner] Fedgar_Lurch: Whats with the attitude?
[21:24:36] [Server thread/INFO]: [local][HAND|SOME] [Recalcitrant] SirStickler: You're being a d-bag and not helping us with anything we try abd do
[21:25:27] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 162/INFO]: [local][Owner] Fedgar_Lurch: See, You see at as that. But from my perspective the senior members are complaining that you
[21:25:35] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 157/INFO]: [local][Owner] Fedgar_Lurch: guys are being annoying
[21:25:57] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 159/INFO]: [local][Owner] Fedgar_Lurch: Honestly. I would much rather hang out on my island and ignore you guys.
[21:26:05] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 162/INFO]: [local][Owner] Fedgar_Lurch: I derive no pleasure in dealing with recalcitrant people
[21:26:11] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 152/INFO]: [local][Owner] Fedgar_Lurch: Now, if you will just lose the attitude  and just chill out, we can let this go.
[21:26:13] [Server thread/INFO]: [local][HAND|SOME] [Recalcitrant] SirStickler: How so? Because we try and get items to help us, try and buy plots or trade?
[21:26:13] [Server thread/INFO]: [local][HAND|SOME] [Recalcitrant] SirStickler: Then leave us alone and turn off chat
[21:26:19] [Server thread/INFO]: [local][HAND|SOME] [Recalcitrant] SirStickler: me either
[21:26:20] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 164/INFO]: [local][Owner] Fedgar_Lurch: No its your f***ing attitudes about it
[21:26:37] [Server thread/INFO]: [local][HAND|SOME] [Recalcitrant] SirStickler: now now don't get an attitude
[21:26:43] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 165/INFO]: [local][Owner] Fedgar_Lurch: and since neither of you show signs of letting up, Ill be asking you to leave.
[21:26:54] [Craft Scheduler Thread - 165/INFO]: [local][Owner] Fedgar_Lurch: and by ask I mean, you will be leaving.
[21:27:20] [Server thread/INFO]: [local][HAND|SOME] [Recalcitrant] SirStickler: Want me to apologize?
[21:27:22] [Server thread/INFO]: Fedgar_Lurch issued server command: /ban SirStickler For being undeniable recalcitrant. Appeal on the forums.

So, I extend the offer even now, just lose the attitude, fall in with the rules, apologize, and your appeal can be considered. No problems.
Otherwise we will not consider your application.
-- Fedgar

SirStickler

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 06:52:22 PM »
Thanks for the second chance. I'll gladly follow the rules... I miss my sheep  :'(

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2015, 07:00:59 PM »
Its not instant. We still have to put it to a vote. And it still has to pass.

And that was before you logged in on one of your friends' accounts. Your impatience will factor in to our decision.
-- Fedgar

SirStickler

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2015, 07:42:13 PM »
I do apologize, from the way you typed that it sounded as if you had immediately unbanned me so I was wondering if you had lied or if something had happened but I now understand (keep in mind I'm still sort of new and didn't know that was how things worked.) But as for mouser go ahead and unban him, he didn't do anything other than try and help me out.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2015, 03:37:09 PM »
Your appeal has been voted on and has been Denied. If you would like to appeal this, you must wait a minimum of one month and re-appeal.
-- Fedgar

SirStickler

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2015, 05:37:40 PM »
Will Mouser ever be unbanned? Find out in the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!

SirStickler

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2015, 05:48:17 PM »
Migas EDIT: Offensive towards staff. Now you won't even have a chance in the next month because you're permanent banned to post on the forums. I saved your message as a screenshot for future references, if needed.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 05:53:05 PM by Migas »

mouser889

• Pickles are good
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2015, 06:12:36 PM »
Will Mouser ever be unbanned? Find out in the next episode of Dragon Ball Z!

Please disregard this post by stickler. I don't want this being factored in as impatience against me.
"If you dig deep enough, there is always treasure" A Quote I came up with after I found a soda at the bottom of a cooler full of water bottles.