Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Know Your Staff (KYS)! - migas94  (Read 4971 times)

DanielyMery

Know Your Staff (KYS)! - migas94
« on: October 03, 2015, 04:21:39 PM »
Know Your Staff! - migas94

Welcome to the fifth edition of "Know your staff", a series of interviews in order to know better our beloved staff! This time our guest is migas94, head admin of SentinelCraft! Woo!!

A brief description by a friend of him: Migas is the one of the nicest, most honest people I know. His ability to care deeply about those around him make him someone I strive to be like.  I am proud to have him as my friend.

Dani: Welcome Migas to KYS! The world want to know more about you and the whole staff, let's begin. First question. Why are you on Sentinel?

Migas: I'm on SentinelCraft because Fedgar liked this noobish Migas from a previous server and invited me to help on his new server.

Dani: What is Sentinel for you?

Migas: A place where I can have fun with my friends and interact with a worldwide community.

Dani:  You're one of the head admins. How would you describe the evolution of Sentinel during this time?

Migas: We have been trying to improve the gameplay for our members throughout time with Rich and Fedgar customizing and adding plugins and Migas doing basically nothing and only screaming at them to do stuff  D: . The community has been growing since we openned the server. Sometimes we had to close the server for big updates which made us lose some members. However, the dedicated ones stayed which makes our community always amazing  :P

Dani: That's good to hear. If you were born again, would you be in Sentinel?

Migas: I have no idea. It was a sequence of events that lead to the creation of the server. So if one of them have failed, the server wouldn't exist.

Dani: It must be difficult to deal with so many problems within the server being administrator. What motivates you?

Migas: I want my friends to continue to play on the server  :P

Dani: Tell us about you, How would you describe yourself?

Migas: I think I'm very organized and I like to keep everything in order. I don't like to disappoint my friends so I tend to say sorry a lot of times. Also I'm very shy D: .

Dani: Owww, that's cute  ;D. Next question. If you could meet someone from the server irl,  Who would it be?

Migas: That's a hard question because there's lots of friends I want to meet, even though I'm shy in person =/. I met Rich when I was 17 and he has been very important to me since then so I think he would be the one I would want to meet first. He's not the only one I would want to meet though, sorry D: . However, we have to be realistic and the true fact is that the moneyz won't let me meet some people I would like x_x.

Dani: SentinelCon should be a thing :/

Migas:  PAY IT!  :P

Dani: LET ME END MY CARREER FIRST!

Migas: NO, NOW!

Dani: Next question  :P. Do you have a hobby?

Migas:Yes. I like to play geocaching but I've been lazy these last weeks x_x. Also, is screaming at Fedgar a hobby too?

Dani: Yeah it counts hahaha. Oh geocaching, could you explain what it is and why do you like it?

Migas: Geocaching is like a worldwide treasure hunt. You have to register on a website and get the coordinates to find the cache. Finding it can be a challenge and sometimes can take a lot of tries and time. Other people who are in the streets walking next to you must not know you're trying to find something. When you find it, there's a logbook to register your name so the owner knows you have found it. Then you go on the web side of the cache and choose the option "Log it" so it adds to your list of caches found.
I like it because it lets me know some new places and to know some history of those places.

Dani: Next question. Are you currently studying something?

Migas: Yes, I'm about to enter on my last year of the Nutrition and Dietetics degree.

Dani: Oh, nutrition, so you eat healthy  ;D

Migas: Well... I would say that I eat healthier than when I started the degree.

Dani: So it means you don't eat this: http://cdn.acidcow.com/pics/20100401/heart_attack_burgers_49.jpg

Migas: >.> I would never eat that, I'm too thin so that's probably heavier than me already XD

Dani: Just a few more questions. Do you have any pet?

Migas: No. I had pets before.

Dani:  If you could visit a country, which would it be?

Migas:I don't know. It depends on why I would visit the country.

Dani: Maybe for the touristic places or the food?

Migas: For the touristic places, maybe France or U.K.. For the food, Italy for sure lol. And for leopards, the Netherlands  :P

Dani: Hehehe, any last message for our readers?

Migas: Mery Smells.

Dani: D:

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to leave a comment, advices, appreciations, etc. See you soon on the next KYS!

Do you want to know a bit more about the staff? Check the link: http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?board=136.0 !!!
« Last Edit: September 09, 2016, 03:10:35 PM by Migas »

Fjerreiro

• Emperor of Incendium
  • Donator
  • ~Lex Talionis~
    • View Profile
Re: Know Your Staff (KYS)! - migas94
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 05:14:55 PM »
Wooo! These are so much fun to read! Like always good job on the interview Dani ^^

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 08:13:45 PM »
i wonder who will be next!

RNTenant

• View Profile
    • My Steam profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 08:15:38 PM »
   Greetings. This is SuperSonic14045 speaking. I't's good to see yet another great edition of
Know Your Staff; keep up the amazing work Daniely!  ;)

I'd like to start by mentioning two things: at last, we know the reasons why rich acts as he does around Migas...close friendship does lead to some amazing things.  ;D
   Last but definitely not the least:

Dani: SentinelCon should be a thing :/

It's great to know that not only I think this is a must!

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 08:30:18 PM »
Yay another awesome one! Looking forward to the next!

HvPanda

• HvJoeri
  • Donator
  • Start the day with a smile.
    • View Profile
    • Discord
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2015, 09:52:43 PM »
Market
<a href="https://discord.gg/SpFtGavvQr">
Shops & Mobs