Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Unbanned  (Read 1582 times)

cYbErSiX

• cYbErSiX
    • View Profile
Unbanned
« on: October 05, 2015, 03:11:49 AM »
- In-game name:

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):Oct.4,2015 at 10:45pm

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know): Sir Migas

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message):told me not to afk again

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why):

- Why should you be unbanned?: I did not AFK in the grinder.suddenly really weaken the internet here in our area.I do not intend to afk in the grinder.i try to stay away in the grinder i run en run but im always back at my point were im lagging.so i do disconnecting my game and login again but i try en try to login then im shuck that i was banned for 1 week.i did not intend AFK in the grinder that not my false i try my best to stay away in grinder but im always back it cause of the internet not to AFK me in grinder..sir migas pls unbanned me i cant sleep wihtout playing minecraft i love this game dont banned me easy i did not intend to do that AFK pls sir migas.thank you for ur understand.

Additional Information:im begging u sir pls unbanned me now this is my first time that i was banned in the game i follow the rules i didnt expect that i banned.i love this game minecraft i cant sleep w/o playing minecraft so pls unbanned me now  sir i want to play en play..i play hard this game pls warn me dont banned so easy let me explain before u banned me again..thank you sir..
damskieh

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Unbanned
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2015, 07:49:17 AM »
You're tempbanned for a week for repeating what I told you not to do, you were banned for 1 day the day before for the same thing. It sucks that you do not read your ban message because the timer appears there. No need to review this appeal because you will be unbanned when your timer ends.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.