Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: How to Play Minecraft  (Read 5655 times)

ninja5132

• Server Eye Candy
  • Donator
  • Migas is not mean :)
    • View Profile
How to Play Minecraft
« on: October 25, 2015, 08:26:15 PM »

This is a guide meant for beginning Minecraft players! Here, at SentinelCraft. we have noticed an increase of new players who don't understand how to play the game. This guide is meant to help clear up some of the confusion that can arise from starting a new game. If you're reading this from your phone, try step zero. If you're already on your desktop or laptop, you can skip to step one.

Step Zero: Turn on the computer.

Step One: Open Minecraft. Minecraft has a brown crafting box logo or a green and brown grass box logo. Double click it to open.

Step Two: Sign in. Minecraft will ask for an email (if you've made a Mojang account) or username and password. Please fill out both boxes and then press play.

Step Three: Click multiplayer to join us here at SentinelCraft.

Step Four: Click Add Server and then enter Best Server Ever under Server Name. Then, put play.sentinelcraft.net under Server Address. Click Done when you've filled out both boxes.

Step Five: Double Click the Best Server Ever. It should have a sword logo to the left of it. If it won't connect, double check your internet connection and the server information to make sure it's correct.

Step Six: You'll need to register. Do /register (password) (confirm password) then /login (password)

Step Seven: Say hello to everyone! To do so, press the "T" key then type "hello" and press enter.

Step Eight: Join a town or go into the wilderness. Ask if anyone is accepting new town members, if not, you can do /warplist then do /taiga or /forest to go to a wilderness spot. You'll need to walk a couple hundred blocks before you can do anything.

Step Nine: With the starter tools you're given (/ekit tools), chop down a tree. You press the number key that corresponds to the slot the axe is in. Then hold the index finger key on your mouse. Wood should start to break and then drop. Make sure you pick it up!

Step Ten: Gather more wood, you'll need it to make a house. To place blocks, you can right click your mouse. If you have a Mac with only one mouse button, throw the computer out the window and get a better computer.

Step Eleven: Play Minecraft.

Sinafay_

Re: How to Play Minecraft
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 08:31:08 PM »
If you have a Mac with only one mouse button, throw the computer out the window and get a better computer.
This.

HvPanda

• HvJoeri
  • Donator
  • Start the day with a smile.
    • View Profile
    • Discord
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 10:18:13 PM »
thats not nice sinafay_
Market
<a href="https://discord.gg/SpFtGavvQr">
Shops & Mobs

Novensides

• memes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2015, 08:12:57 AM »
thanks so much for this guide it means a lot i mean before i would accidentally open fishing simulator 2003 at least 50 times before i could open minecraft but now i can open minecraft first time thank you very much
The human eye only sees at 30fps

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2015, 12:20:26 PM »
Yes. Yes. I love you ninja bae

Sammich

« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2015, 10:44:29 AM »