Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Know Your Staff (KYS)! - Pauizz  (Read 4323 times)

DanielyMery

Know Your Staff (KYS)! - Pauizz
« on: November 03, 2015, 05:22:04 AM »
Know Your Staff! - Pauizz

Image by CatchingCrowns

Welcome to the seventh edition of "Know your staff", a series of interviews in order to know better our beloved staff! This time our guest is Pauizz (aka Paulina, Carrot, Duck, etc), admin of SentinelCraft!

A brief description by a friend of her: Pauizz is an intelligent, smart and nice little duck. She can sometimes mess around with you, but will always support you in the end. Her friendships means a lot to me and I hope she'll remain a friend of mine for a long time.

Dani: Welcome Pau to KYS! The world want to know more about you and the whole staff, let's begin. First question. Why are you on Sentinel?

Pau: I'm on SentinelCraft because I had been searching for a while a server that looked neat, but none of the servers I liked.. And whenever I stuck around on a server, I just played on my own. But even though the first day on the server was a bit intimidating, I didn't understand towny at first either, I just liked the community. So a week went by, I made some friends then I just kept naturally coming back!

Dani: What is Sentinel for you?

Pau: Sentinel is that place I go to so I don't feel lonely.. It's sad. But it's true. It's also the one place where I truly feel comfortable by being around all of these wonderful people. Yes, rich too.

Dani:  If you could meet a player irl? Who would it be?

Pau: All the cool people, so.. no one! Nah, I just want to meet all of them, especially Mod+.

Dani: Do you have any hobby?

Pau:  I get easily bored if I do something for way too long, but I like imagining scenarios and writing them, other than that I don't engage in any special sports activities.

Dani: You said you get easily bored if doing something for too long, even playing on the server?

Pau: Uhm.. No. On the server I usually have multiple projects, so I just switch between projects whenever I'm bored and I also have to assist players wich also breaks that routine. And playing on the server itself is a way for me to break my everyday routine.

Dani: If you could be an animal, which would you be?

Pau: A cat. Sleep all day, be sassy, and show that dog who's the boss  8)

Dani: Do you have any pets?

Pau:Oh no. My mom is absolutely against pets.. She's always like "I'm already taking care of you 3 I don't need no pet".

Dani: How does it feel being an admin?

Pau: I have to hang out with those smellies over in Admin Chat so you tell me!

Dani: How many men's hearts did you break?

Pau: None lol. I'm shy but I'm always friends with guys nothing more.

Dani: You're known for your fondness for ducks. Why do you like them?

Pau: They're just derpy and sort of adorable.. They might bite but the babies are so freaking fuzzy who wouldn't love them! Just look at that swag: http://www.bullshift.net/data/images/2013/11/geekeria-swag-duck.jpg

Dani: What do you expect from the Sentinel's community?

Pau: I don't expect anything they community is already wonderful and understanding  ;)

Dani: Any last message for our readers?

Pau: Ducktopia rules, Iberia drools! Also, you smell! D=

Dani: Why everyone says that? D:

Pau: Because it's true! Buy soap already!

Dani: D:

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to leave a comment, advices, appreciations, etc. See you soon on the next KYS!

Do you want to know a bit more about the staff? Check the link: http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?board=136.0 !!!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2016, 02:06:39 AM by DanielyMery »

krxsk

• Somewhat Photographer
  • Donator
  • Formerly CatchingCrowns
    • View Profile
Re: Know Your Staff (KYS)! - Pauizz
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2015, 06:42:47 AM »
Stinky Iberia. Ducks rule! >:U

Fjerreiro

• Emperor of Incendium
  • Donator
  • ~Lex Talionis~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2015, 07:01:15 AM »
Yuuus! I knew Pauizz secretly always wanted to become a feline :)

Once again a great interview Dani ^^

NeonLove

• Donator
  • Post Haec Verba, "After these words"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 10:11:31 AM »
I like that art work and this was amazing to read.

Zarosi

• Donator
  • The Norwegian dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2015, 09:45:08 PM »
Awesome work!

HvPanda

• HvJoeri
  • Donator
  • Start the day with a smile.
    • View Profile