Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Just some ideas  (Read 2817 times)

Grims_CC

• View Profile
Just some ideas
« on: February 23, 2016, 08:09:06 PM »
Well first thank you if you are reading this. Now i would like to suggest adding in game ranks wich you can buy with in game money, that would make it a bit more balanced in my opinion because the current free rank is Senior Member and i dont think its that fair just wait 30 days and not do anything bad, I think adding ranks you can buy with in game money would balance it out more because then the people who actually worked for it would get their rightful payment, for example the last rank could have access to fly(and i mean permanent fly not just fly for 1 month or more that doesnt make much sense) also(this might be pushing it a bit considering it's towny but it would be very cool and im sure everyone would like it so it would be a bit more different and it could attract more peoples attention to the server) adding custom npc's that would give you quests wich you could do to get cool custom items and rewards, with this brings the possibility of adding a bit of an rpg system that yes would change towny but wold make the gameplay of the server more interesting, dungeons and bosses could also be added and like a game i like alot change the towny system a bit, by instead of nations wich basically dont have anything, having around the main spawn(wich could be changed to something more cool and mighty looking) wich is add 10 or 5 floating islands with castles all different and there would be guilds wich would replace nations and there you would actually have a purpose for it and for example depending on wich guild is best the players of such guild depending on their rank wich could be dettermined by the dungeons and bosses would earn a certain amount of money each week. This could improve the gameplay because this way you would have alot more to do besides just building and building you could also adventured and this would be more balanced because the working players would be rewarded for their work and effort, and i saying this because there are the donors that basically just have more advantages then other just because they spend real money and sure its fair enough but working players should be rewarded as well. Thank you for your time and pls consider these ideas as i think they could improve the server alot without overdoing it. ;D ;D ;D

Dankshadow1001

• Donator
  • R.I.P Lionmart
    • View Profile
Re: Just some ideas
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2016, 08:54:20 PM »
Well, you lost me at "add ranks you can buy for ingame money". I highly doubt that would balance anything. Also Special, Moderator and Admin doesnt cost any real life money, you just have to work hard for them, as well as fit the requirements of course.

Shay

• Donator
  • Its better to try and fail, than fail to try!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 08:58:48 PM »
Ive been on a server with the payed in game ranks, i didnt like it, so many ranks, and in some way it could probably get abused..
I believe success is earned by failure, one who has never failed, has never tried <3
الفشل يؤدي إلى النجاح!

HvPanda

• HvJoeri
  • Donator
  • Start the day with a smile.
    • View Profile
    • Discord
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2016, 09:06:25 PM »
The donators keep the server up. Most donators donate beside helping the server they /donate for /fly. If thats is gone the server will lose most of the donators. You can earn /fly sometimes by  /vote or other events.

The server has boses in /mob arena. The other stuff you mention makes this different server. Best advise I can give you: change server... 
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 08:18:20 AM by HvJoeri »
Market
<a href="https://discord.gg/SpFtGavvQr">
Shops & Mobs

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2016, 09:09:19 PM »
Also, we are looking at ways to add /fly to be achieved outside of the normal channels.

The NPC/quest thing is fun, but is not for us. If you want that kind of role playing server, I know where you can find a few good ones. This is not the place for that.
-- Fedgar