Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Senior Member aplication  (Read 2543 times)

prestonplayz

• View Profile
Senior Member aplication
« on: February 02, 2014, 09:48:21 PM »
- What is your in-game name? My in game name is SwagJack3000

- Are you active for at least 1 month? Yes i am almost active every single day of the week

- Have you been helpful for other people on the server? If yes, who and how? yes i have i have helped Nickwat build his house gave him some iron ingots showed him around the server.  i am still trying to be more helpful around the server than usual. 

- Have you been jailed/muted/rules restricted before? If yes, what punishment and motive?  never have been jailed before

- Do you vote regularly? i vote almost everyday to try and help the server get more people but sometimes miss it once or twice only. 

- Are you going to be active and keep in touch on the forums?  i always keep in touch of the forums

- Additional Information: i really love this server alot it has a great owner Fedgar_Lurch, their are lots of friendly people and get along with them alot, i am trying to convince my friends to join the server. 

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Senior Member aplication
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 09:59:45 PM »
- Are you going to be active and keep in touch on the forums?  i always keep in touch of the forums

You just joined the servers, how can you be always keeping in touch here?

- Are you active for at least 1 month? Yes i am almost active every single day of the week

You didn't answered that question correctly. You joined on January 26th so you are not active for at least 1 month. This is an obligation so you are automatically denied.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.