Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Know Your Staff (KYS)! - Spock123  (Read 8137 times)

DanteVentura

• Journalist / Hoster
  • Donator
  • Know Your Staff! & Roll Your Knowledge!
    • View Profile
Know Your Staff (KYS)! - Spock123
« on: March 09, 2016, 04:23:11 AM »
Know Your Staff! - Spock123

Welcome to the fifteenth fourteenth edition of "Know your staff", a series of interviews in order to know better our beloved staff! This time our guest is Spock123 (a.k.a Kate's friend, Spock321) , moderator of SentinelCraft!

A brief description by a friend of her: Spock is one of my very best friends in the whole world. I met her on minecraft and we talk all day every day and tell each other everything. I love her so! She's and I are sassy redheads together and it is a great dynamic.

Dani: Welcome Spock to KYS! The world want to know more about you and the whole staff, let's begin. First question. Why are you on Sentinel?

Spock: Simply because Kate and I were looking for a new server to play on. We tried several before this and the community sucked. We don't care for PVP and greifing and this was the best server that we found. We like to give them a fair chance and stick around a few days and this server was very welcoming. Where Kate goes I go. Easy as that.  :)

Dani: What is sentinel for you?

Spock: An awesome place to hang out with my friends and a way to get away from the crap that's going on in my life right now. Somewhere that I don't have to think about what I'm doing.

Dani: Cool. Now, explain us the reason of your username.

Spock: Ok so Spock321 was an account that my ex boyfriend had and gave to me to play with him on his private server. After we got tired of that we started playing on other servers and eventually we parted ways but he said I could keep the name. I'm now Spock123 because he either decided to take away my account (that he gifted to me) or it was hacked, I'm not sure which, but I've been Spock since I started playing and that's what I always will be. I like that people think I'm a guy until I show up and they see I have a girl skin lol.

Dani: Do you like Star Trek?

Spock: Not as much as people think I do. I know enough about it to get by.  XD

Dani: Why did you decide to be a moderator?

Spock: It wasn't something that I had intended on. I'm a very shy person. Kate became one way before I did and we happened to be playing, a lot of the time, when other mods or admins weren't here. She talked me into applying and so did a couple of other people. I never really thought I would get it but it seems like I did something right

Dani: How do you feel as moderator?

Spock: What do you mean? Like... do I like it? Does it make me feel powerful? Kindnd of thing...

Dani: Uhm... like, do you feel happy being a moderator? Is it stressing?

Spock: I don't let it stress me out. I'm a go with the flow kind of person. I like that it makes me feel like I'm more included in things now. I was nervous at first because I'm always afraid that people won't like me, but I like what I am and it helps me open up and talk to people more.

Dani: Why do you consider yourself a shy girl?

Spock: I've always been one. For as long as I can remember. I've been diagnosed with Social Anxiety Disorder and its well managed but I have my good days and bad days. It makes it hard for me to talk to people. I tend to shy away from groups of people just to keep from having panic attack. I'm really a quiet/shy person until I get to know you. (Usually its the other way around isn't it? "Until YOU get to know ME).

Dani: Who from the server would you like to meet irl?

Spock: Well, My Kate of course. We've known each other for like 4 years now and have never met. Maybe Rich, when he's not a butthole. Sinafay, cause he's crazy as hell and I love it. ANNND Chris, cause he's so sweet.

Dani: Who from the server do you believe knows you better?

Spock: Oh Kate for sure. She could tell you anything you want to know about me.

Dani: Do you have any hobby?

Spock: Hobbies. Lets see. I'm kind of an unusual girl. When I'm not playing minecraft, I read, build model cars, work on actual cars, play piano, and quilt. It's a wide range of things. XD

Dani: It is! Do you work with cars?

Spock: A little bit. My stepdad got me into it when I was really little. I can fix a lot of simple problems a car might have. He wanted to make sure that I wasn't one of those women that had to sit on the side of the road and wait for rescue if my car broke down lol. Its not my everyday job..

Dani: That's great. What's your job?

Spock: Currently looking for a job as I was just let go from the one that I had but, I'm a Certified Pharmacy Technician. Whitney CPhT is my technical title lol. I'm an educated drug dealer. HAHA.

Dani: Why do you like Pharmacy?

Spock: I like helping people. I like learning about how drugs work in the body. I wanted to be in the medical field but I didn't want to have to deal with blood and gross so this was the next best thing. Medicated the ones that have already been treated and bandaged lol.

Dani: That's nice from you. Describe yourself with 3 words.

Spock: shy. independent. funny... guess that will work lol.

Dani: What kind of music do you like?

Spock: A little of everything. My go to is country and a lot of 90's music. But I listen to everything, literally.

Dani: Do you watch TV series? Films?

Spock: HUGE Walking Dead Fan. HUGE HUGE Harry Potter fan (yes I'm a dork like that) My next tattoo will be a Harry Potter tattoo. Something along the lines of the deathly hallows symbol.

Dani: Oh, do you like to read?

Spock: I do. Although I'm very picky about what I read and when I find something I like I read it over and over. Harry Potter being one of them lol amd LOTR.

Dani: Awesome. Why do you like them so much? The Walking Dead and Harry Potter?

Spock: I do. The Walking Dead because I started with the comics lol. I wanted something different and I've never been a comic reader but my friend got me into them and then the show happened and I just had to watch. Harry potter was just one of those things... I didn't actually read the books until way after the first couple of movies came out. My brother read them before and would tell me all these things that the movies missed and I just had to read them then. I fell in love with HP when I realized it wasn't going to be a crap fantasy kids movie. I've always like fantasy and magic and things and I started with LOTR and I thought HP would be a kiddy thing but I just fell in love with the simplicity and childishness of it.

Dani: Any last message for our readers?

Spock: Please don't judge me. I already said that I'm a nerd. Love the server! Love yourselves! Stay Young at heart! And please Stay in school. I didn't. We all try to rush into adulthood. Trust me, you won't like it anymore than you do now! (lol I sound like a bad after school special) I love You guys!  xoxo

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to leave a comment, advices, appreciations, etc. See you soon on the next KYS!

Do you want to know a bit more about the staff? Check the link: http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?board=136.0 !!!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 08:26:05 PM by DanielyMery »
Member of The Hosters

Do you want to know a bit more about the staff? Check the link: KYS! !!!

NeonLove

• Donator
  • Post Haec Verba, "After these words"
    • View Profile
Re: Know Your Staff (KYS)! - Spock123
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 05:02:19 AM »
You are not a nerd :)
P.s. I swear the character Jesus will solve the whole zombie apocalypse thing out I'm the walking dead.  ;D

Frostemort

• Donator
  • "Something Cool."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2016, 06:05:11 AM »
Interesting read this one :D
Yes. I was born on April Fools.

Spock321

• Donator
  • If music be the food of love, play on. -W.S.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2016, 07:07:09 AM »
I think i was everywhere with this interview. Jesus will end the apocalypse lol right.

Peckun

• Donator
  • Dont be afraid of failing, Be afraid on giving up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2016, 12:52:53 PM »
No egg here.. Moving along

Nc interview btw!
Replace these clouds above with a shining sky.

enderaptor

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2016, 01:09:39 PM »
it's a really intresting interview  ;D great job daney!

There is only one thing that makes a dream impossble to achieve: The fear of failure.

Fighter_98

• Mayor of FreeLands
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2016, 02:55:18 PM »
ohh yes he will

do /t Spawn FreeLands
Welcome all

BrendaxNL

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2016, 03:23:17 PM »
Potterhead confirmed!
Smile more, it suits you (:

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2016, 10:33:15 PM »
Wow, Spock so rude ;(
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Spock321

• Donator
  • If music be the food of love, play on. -W.S.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2016, 07:10:43 AM »
Why am i rude migas? :(

Eagler1997

• Lord of the lions
  • Donator
  • Becoming a warrior is not a simple task.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2016, 07:22:53 AM »
You don't want to visit him ?

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2016, 01:13:02 PM »

Because I say so!
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.