Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Is toxicity acceptable?  (Read 2489 times)

SvenYoru

• View Profile
Is toxicity acceptable?
« on: April 21, 2016, 10:14:57 PM »
http://imgur.com/EBu03Bw

See I've encountered several people with toxic behavior since I joined the server about two weeks ago. I was under the impression that it was a mature server.

The people I've encountered with such negativity and rudeness aren't doing it in a joking matter, they actually just respond to people in this aggressive form.

The question "Is toxicity acceptable?" is something I keep asking after I encounter people who insult others, bully, kill them by finding them on dynmap out of malice or a stupid reason like "U sed eww to adventure tim so i killz u."

So as my Ignore list grows in size daily, I also wonder about what kind of image our "Maturity" is displaying...

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Is toxicity acceptable?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2016, 10:36:57 PM »
Hey, thanks for reporting this. Unfriendly attitudes like that one on the screenshot are not welcome (specially from a Senior Member) and we will talk to that player.

I was under the impression that it was a mature server.
[...]
So as my Ignore list grows in size daily, I also wonder about what kind of image our "Maturity" is displaying...

The majority of people who play on SentinelCraft are mature so make sure to not let the minority ruin your time here. You can just use /ignore on them :). If you have any other questions, just ask.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 10:40:55 PM by Migas »
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Novensides

• memes
    • View Profile
Re: Is toxicity acceptable?
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2016, 03:15:01 PM »
I encounter people who insult others, bully, kill them by finding them on dynmap out of malice or a stupid reason like "U sed eww to adventure tim so i killz u."

So whats the stance on this sort of toxicity?
The human eye only sees at 30fps