Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Spaw-Ban appeal  (Read 2020 times)

Spaw

• View Profile
Spaw-Ban appeal
« on: May 08, 2016, 09:36:11 PM »
 In-game name:Spaw

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):7/5/2016

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know) maybe paulize or something like that

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)Reaper/batman1 ban evading

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)i did,but when i was in the old accounts, in spaw i didnt get jailed once

- Why should you be unbanned? i just made friends there and the other accounts i dont use them any more i only use one account for now 'spaw' i  cant find any server awesome like this soo this is why i want to get unbanned  ,and my friends are there,the story happened like this :admin msg me saying do you know who is reaper/batman1 ? i didnt say something and i left the game then i tryed to join in but i found out i was banned ,but in multiaccounting i use now only one, i choosed wich one to not use ,and i used only spaw then i got banned.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Spaw-Ban appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 10:56:49 PM »
- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)i did,but when i was in the old accounts, in spaw i didnt get jailed once

- Why should you be unbanned? i just made friends there and the other accounts i dont use them any more i only use one account for now 'spaw' i  cant find any server awesome like this soo this is why i want to get unbanned  ,and my friends are there,the story happened like this :admin msg me saying do you know who is reaper/batman1 ? i didnt say something and i left the game then i tryed to join in but i found out i was banned ,but in multiaccounting i use now only one, i choosed wich one to not use ,and i used only spaw then i got banned.

What you did on the other accounts is far more important than what you did on this one. You are not using the other accounts anymore because they're banned, so you are ban evading, besides being uncooperative with staff.

Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2016, 05:42:57 PM »
You left 10 seconds after I asked you. Oh and you still didn't remove your hacking client because I burnt your xrayed items for the THIRD time now. You never removed it even after being jailed for xray on the first account 'reaper'.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2016, 11:36:49 PM »
Application denied. You do not fit the community.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.