Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Historic's Ban Appeal  (Read 2372 times)

Historic

• View Profile
Historic's Ban Appeal
« on: May 09, 2016, 12:06:13 AM »
- In-game name:

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): 5PM-8PM EST

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know): 

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message): 'You Have Been Banned From This Server For Using Hacked Client. Remove it and appeal at forum.sentinalcraft.net

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why): Yes, I was jailed from griefing, Once because of my little brother, and once because I was exploring too deep

- Why should you be unbanned?: Okay, so I know it sounds bad when you stated I xrayed the ores, but I'm not the one that xray'd the ores... I have a document on my computer that lists the passwords for each server I play on, and sometimes my little brother is allowed to use my computer as his computer cannot support this one game called World of Tanks. My computer is only loaded with the default minecraft version files with an addition of Optifine to help reduce lag and see things that are further away. I know you probably don't believe me, but I really hope that you guys allow me back on the server. Its okay that you burned the ores, I don't really mind. I just want to get back on the server and be where my friends are. I will try to make the password easy for me to remember and won't write it down in the document I keep. Please reconsider, Historic Out.

*Yea, my bad about before, I accidentally pressed enter and it posted, I was in the middle of modifying.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 01:23:06 AM by Historic »

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Historic's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2016, 12:44:27 AM »
You need to answer the questions if you want your appeal reviewed.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2016, 04:41:58 PM »
Having the account compromised is one of the worst things you can do. It shows lack of responsibility for your account. Regardless, your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days

Eddinator

• :L waw
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 06:24:46 AM »
 :) ;) Good luck  :D
such wow much skill ...

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2016, 04:52:20 PM »
This is your last chance. Don't waste it. Any more trouble and you're out of the server.  You're unbanned.