Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Surviverkiller's Ban Appeal  (Read 2061 times)

Surviverkiller

Surviverkiller's Ban Appeal
« on: June 23, 2016, 08:48:43 AM »
Name: Surviverkiller

6-22-2016 around 10:00pm 10:30pm pacific time

Not to sure who banned me, it didn't display who sent the request but i think it was Ninja5132

I gave a guy a book that would make you kill yourself; '/suicide', when you clicked it. Then the ban changed to ban evading;while spamming to join back in

I was not put into jail, just banned right away. no chance

unban...... after being on the server for over a year i would think a joke could be taken a bit lighter but i guess not. i would have thought a book that killed would be pretty amusing but i guess others didn't think the same. Im sorry i abused a glitch that allows you to put commands in books; if given the chance it wont happen again.

Dankshadow1001

• Donator
  • R.I.P Lionmart
    • View Profile
Re: Surviverkiller's Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2016, 08:59:37 AM »
Just a thing to note: Command books are very common among hacked clients, and after some research the only ways i found on youtube and such of making command books it through hacked clients or via command blocks.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 02:14:28 PM »
Answer the following questions:

- How did you make the book?
  - Why did you ban evade instead of appealing here?
  - How are you active for 1 year but registered two days ago?

After you answer those questions, your application will be reviewed and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Surviverkiller

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 10:26:04 PM »
how did i make it, i have taken some classes on java scripting; through a secondary application running in background of Minecraft i am able to view as well as modify active running scripts. ie background scripts of a book or known as command scripting. i don't use anything that is third party

I got on the other account to try to reason with Ninja, i didn't know about ban appeal till Xander had told me to post here

i have not been active for a year i only said i joined the server over a year ago, Yes i did; i checked my minecraft log files i have been logging into sentinel craft since the end of 2014

a little advice for Admin/Owner you should use a 'bungeecord' spigot server it will protect against hacked clients aswell as script based hacks/attacks

Richgotya

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 12:21:35 AM »
Your appeal is denied, you chose to modify minecraft in a malicious way, through mods or "your secondary application" as you call. You also multi accounted after being banned and then you reconnected at exactly 7 seconds afterwards. If you want to hack on a server your best bet is some 12 year old owned faction server. Have a nice day
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 12:53:01 AM by Migas »

Surviverkiller

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2016, 02:38:47 AM »
good luck finding all of them

....................../??/)
....................,/?../
.................../..../
............./??/'...'/???`??
........../'/.../..../......./??\
........('(...?...?.... ?~/'...')
.........\.................'...../