Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Logblock permission changes and PvP consequences  (Read 4780 times)

Fjerreiro

• Emperor of Incendium
  • Donator
  • ~Lex Talionis~
    • View Profile
Logblock permission changes and PvP consequences
« on: June 25, 2016, 08:53:17 AM »
Due to recent changes in permissions that blocks the usage of /lb lookups from members (except for /lb tb), it is no longer allowed to use logblock to track dynmap-hidden members. This now means you can not use any command to track members. If they're hidden on dynmap you're out of luck.

Senior members/donators+ will still have access to logblock lookups. This means SM/Don+ is still allowed to use logblock to track other SM/Don+, just not on regular members.

AbdullahTrees

• Donator
  • I was planted in 1321.
    • View Profile
Re: Logblock permission changes and PvP consequences
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2016, 02:50:59 PM »
AbdullahTrees here.

Due to recent changes in permissions that blocks the usage of /lb lookups from members (except for /lb tb), it is no longer allowed to use logblock to track dynmap-hidden members. This now means you can not use any command to track members.

I have a question. Does this mean we can no longer request block changes from members, or are we not allowed to use them to track players for hunting?(implying that we still can request block changes)

I ask this because I use /lb lookup Player area <radius> to check the griefs someone has done around a place. Grief doesn't always happen in one single place, people generally break a lot more blocks in different places. It's a lot faster than searching for it manually and stumbling upon it later. So I don't always intend to use /lb tb to hunt players.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 02:56:31 PM by AbdullahTrees »

Fjerreiro

• Emperor of Incendium
  • Donator
  • ~Lex Talionis~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2016, 07:42:39 PM »
Senior members/donators+ will still have access to logblock lookups.

Obviously you can still use lb to check on griefs. Sm/don+ still have the same command permissions as before, you just can't use lb to track Dynmap hidden members anymore.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 08:41:01 PM by The Carrot »

enderaptor

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 03:35:37 PM »
while we're at it, how to lookup a player with /lb ? XD
There is only one thing that makes a dream impossble to achieve: The fear of failure.

Flighty

• Donator
  • Almost always bored
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2016, 05:38:47 AM »
Too bad for Epic.
Emotionless Person