Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: The Theatre is now open !!!  (Read 6505 times)

Pearlyglow

• Donator
  • Hey ho, I love bunnies and Chocolate! :D
    • View Profile
The Theatre is now open !!!
« on: July 09, 2016, 10:13:19 AM »
Hello My wonderful SentinelCraft Family!

As the title suggests the Theatre is now open ;D Now rather than making 2 posts, I believe it would be better for myself to announce everything in one, so first things first, a warp has been created for the Theatre at the following coordinates: XYZ:  -3376/63/41947 (Those who have the /warp command can do /warp Theatre)
Now that the Theatre is open I'd like to announce the first performance that will be taking place, which will be a poetry contest. If you are interested in taking part then do place yourself down in this post and I will create a list, I will be updating it regularly.

Guidelines:

So here is a basic guideline of what I will be looking for in a poem:

Sound
Rhythm
Theme
Rhymes would be good, but it doesn't have to Rhyme, as long as the Rhythm is correct.
Tone
Structure
Imagery
Connotations
Symbolism

Of course I would like you to write your poem on your own standards, however, this is what you will be judged on ;) Also please note that if you are to take part, please be mature about it, I will not tolerate any form of immaturity nor any stupidity.
On a lighter note I would like as many players to take part and show off their talent ;)  I will give you all a week to prepare yourselves, so the contest will be held next week on Saturday, in the evening at 8:30pm (May change accordingly). Like so every Saturday evening will hold some kind of show/performance/play/act/contest etc.

Prize:

There will be prizes for those who place 1st, 2nd and 3rd, so the prize system will be as follows:

1st position - 10k along with a Skeleton Spawner.
2nd position - 5k along with a Blaze Spawner.
3rd position - 2.5k along with a Zombie Spawner.

Side note:

Props have been placed into chests in the backstage room, please do place them back I do not want to go hunting players to retrieve them. There are still a few props that need to be placed (heads) I will place them slowly as time progresses.

I'd like to thank the following for donating towards the Theatres build:

Supersonic
Barbibu1
MiryanaRuto
Serpin
xXcaninegamerXx

I'd also like to give a special and warm Thank you to Epicnata for all his help, time, effort and resources that he provided in the making of this Theatre.

I can't wait for the talent and art of this server to bloom into a beautiful garden ;D
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 02:20:19 PM by pearl_glow »
I love bunnies and chocolate! Feed me chocolate and I will be a happy bunny ;D

Aureus Lunae

• Donator
  • An arrow of the Moonbow
    • View Profile
Re: The Theatre is now open !!!
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 12:49:55 PM »
As a poet here, I sign myself in. Any theme for the poems?
Part of The Hosters

There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentleman.

Demons run when a good man goes to war.

So don't mess with me!

Pearlyglow

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2016, 02:48:05 PM »
That's great! Not at all, use any theme you seem fit ;)

Canine

• Donator
  • Use what you got to get what you want.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2016, 03:30:36 PM »
As a poet here, I sign myself in. Any theme for the poems?
no regulations but we allow a little humor.
Se potete leggere questo, buon per te! Se non ? possibile, allora perch? stai mentendo?

Canine

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2016, 07:58:39 PM »
Hello My wonderful SentinelCraft Family!

As the title suggests the Theatre is now open ;D Now rather than making 2 posts, I believe it would be better for myself to announce everything in one, so first things first a warp has been created for the Theatre at the following coordinates: XYZ:  -3376/63/41947 (Those who have the /warp command can do /warp Theatre)
Now that the Theatre is open I'd like to announce the first performance that will be taking place, which will be a poetry contest. If you are interested in taking part then do place yourself down in this post and I will create a list, I will be updating it regularly. Also please do note that if you are to take part, please be mature about it, I will not tolerate any form of immaturity nor any stupidity. On a lighter note I would like as many players to take part and show off their talent ;)  I will give you all a week to prepare yourselves, so the contest will be held next week on Saturday, in the evening. Like so every Saturday evening will hold some kind of show/performance/play/act/contest etc. Props have been placed into chests in the backstage room, please do place them back I do not want to go hunting players to retrieve them. There are still a few props that need to be placed (heads) I will place them slowly as time progresses.

I'd like to thank the following for donating towards the Theatres build:

Supersonic
Barbibu1
MiryanaRuto
Serpin
xXcaninegamerXx

I'd also like to give a special and warm Thank you to Epicnata for all his help, time, effort and resources that he provided in the making of this Theatre.

I can't wait for the talent and art of this server to bloom into a beautiful garden ;)
We need to make a list of all competetors
Se potete leggere questo, buon per te! Se non ? possibile, allora perch? stai mentendo?

Pearlyglow

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2016, 08:41:47 PM »
Yes I am aware, how many have mentioned to you they will take part? Type them up and post them on this post including Aureus.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2016, 12:42:02 PM by pearl_glow »

Canine

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2016, 03:18:56 AM »
Yes I am aware, how many have mentioned to you they will take part, write type them up and post them on this post including Aureus.
k

Pearlyglow

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2016, 02:22:01 PM »
If everyone could please have a re read through the post, it has been modified tremendously, so I'd appreciate it, if you could take a few minutes to read it again ;)

Pearlyglow

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2016, 08:42:40 AM »
Alright so far for the contest we have:

Aureus Lunea (forgive me if I spelt it wrong ::))
CatchingCrowns
BrendaXL

If you are interested, let either xXcaninegamerXx or myself know via the server, private message or through this post  ;)

Canine

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2016, 02:34:51 PM »
Alright so far for the contest we have:

Aureus Lunea (forgive me if I spelt it wrong ::))
CatchingCrowns
BrendaXL

If you are interested, let either xXcaninegamerXx or myself know via the server, private message or through this post  ;)
*Lunae

Aureus Lunae

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2016, 07:34:53 PM »
Copy Paste is hard Canine. So forgive the errors.
Part of The Hosters

There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentleman.

So don't mess with me!

Canine

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2016, 10:19:28 PM »
Copy Paste is hard Canine. So forgive the errors.
i forgave m'kay

Aureus Lunae

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2016, 12:03:56 PM »
There seems to be a conflict in my schedule. The contest would start 30 minutes after my race would start. So I have to withdraw from the contest.

Unless you allow me not being online for the contest, and instead let me do it live on twitch.
Part of The Hosters

So don't mess with me!

Canine

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2016, 01:35:11 PM »
There seems to be a conflict in my schedule. The contest would start 30 minutes after my race would start. So I have to withdraw from the contest.

Unless you allow me not being online for the contest, and instead let me do it live on twitch.
no probs, just find me in game somewhere and or p.m me here and I will present it for ya

Pearlyglow

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2016, 04:52:57 PM »
Good Afternoon Everyone,

Unfortunately I won't be able to come online on Saturday, so what we have decided is, if the participants can private message their poems to myself, just before the contest begins, so I can read through them all, make a decision and then pass on my vote to xXcaninegamerXx via Skype. Please do let myself know if this is/isn't possible for yourself and I can make further arrangements. Another thing I would like to mention is the timings have been changed to 5:30pm. Please do let myself or xXcaninegamerXx know if this time is/isn't suitable and we can change the time accordingly