Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Forum Mafia [Game 1 signups]  (Read 2128 times)

Aureus Lunae

• Donator
  • An arrow of the Moonbow
    • View Profile
Forum Mafia [Game 1 signups]
« on: August 31, 2016, 05:04:21 PM »
Forum Mafia
Welcome to Forum Mafia, the mafia game played on the forums. Forum Mafia is different from Mafia in the server, yet bears many similarities. More info about Mafia can be read here.

There are several differences between forum Mafia and Mafia on the server. The biggest one is that this is more frequently, an ongoing forum event. There will be downtime between games, where this topic gets a lock.

The Differences
Game Time
Forum Mafia games last longer than on the server, which allows for more detailed gameplay.

Voting
Upon receiving a majority of the possible votes, players are immediately lynched. There is no trial. This makes voting more dynamic. Instead of voting a player to trail, players put pressure on other players with their votes.

Last Wills and DNs
Death Notes are written each time the player makes a kill. You must write a last will below in the message during your night action vote/selection.
Last Wills must be sent during night phases if you update it. The format in the title must be: [Forum Mafia]Last Will

Night Actions
Night Actions are sent to me through a PM. The format in the title must be: [Forum Mafia]Night Action

Jailor and Kidnapper
Both get to ask 3 questions during the night phase. The messages will be sent like this in the title:
[Forum Mafia]Jailor
The Jailor sents me a list of questions, and you get those questions asked, and reply to me with the answer. If I do not receive an answer after 2 days, the game continues with no answer given.

Signups:
You can sign up for Forum Mafia here. The format will be any/all. There is a max of 1/3rd of total players that can become a Mafia Member.

Signups close at Saturday 3 September at 18:00 GMT.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2016, 05:05:57 PM by Aureus Lunae »
Part of The Hosters

There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentleman.

Demons run when a good man goes to war.

So don't mess with me!