Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Ongoing Shop Suggestions  (Read 1886 times)

Mrjennesjr

• View Profile
Ongoing Shop Suggestions
« on: December 20, 2016, 07:04:49 PM »
I was a long-time player on another server (which will not be named due to how they treated me) and they had quite a few things that I would love to see implemented here. Since this looks to be a relatively new map, I think some of these would be very beneficial. The first is a large admin-run shop. As I saw here earlier, you want to promote player trading. So I will suggest this. Have an admin shop that sells/takes most items in the game. However, give a relatively high buying price and a relatively low selling price. This does 2 things. First, it sets standards as to the acceptable prices of items so new player shops know how to price their items and it tells new players what the prices of items should be. The second thing it does is gives a single warpable place for players to bulk sell "junk" items such as bones, monster flesh, etc. The shop will have selling prices low enough that players could sell their items for more money at a player shop and buying prices so high that player shops can offer lower prices to those who might not want to pay 2,500 for a saddle.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Ongoing Shop Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2016, 07:07:02 PM »
We already have a shop like this planned for the new spawn. If you were around before the update, you would know how our admin shop looks like.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

SherlockH

• View Profile
Re: Ongoing Shop Suggestions
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 09:24:43 PM »
yea our admin shop was pretty much like what you said before the update. I am sure the admins are working on this now (:
Poppies are red
Diamonds are blue
This poem does not rhyme
<-- give me a <3