Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: 50Cals Salvage Yard---A Must see post!!  (Read 2502 times)

50calleadcandy

• Donator
    • View Profile
50Cals Salvage Yard---A Must see post!!
« on: March 20, 2017, 11:44:19 PM »
The Time Has Finally Come!!!

I have maxed out the Salvage Mcmmo skill.

What does That Mean you ask? ----It means that I have the ability to turn all those pesky mob drops and fishing junk into cold hard ingots!!!  No more throwing perfectly good armor and tools away because you don't want to use that gold armor or iron pick!

FAQ == What is Salvage? == It is a skill that lets you take a percentage of the valuable materials back from tools and armor as well as a chance to reclaim the enchantments that are on that item.

FAQ == Why don't I just do it myself? == you can, but unless you don't have a life like me, you will be grinding for weeks and weeks on end   MWAHAHAHA!!!     :)   

The Facts:   My Salvage is over 1000. I can reclaim 100% of the materials of an item. Yes that is 8 ingots for a chestplate or 3 for an axe.
                  I have a 35%chance to get all the enchantments off your item and a 17.5% chance for a partial enchantment. It is not
                  guaranteed but I do return all enchants that I get while working.

-I have a small negotiable fee that my customers so far have been happy to pay and I pride myself on customer service.
-I also have an area dedicated to my craft but until I can corner an Admin and make a warp sign you will have to seek me out or mail me.
-If you know how to mail your items I will operate as a mail order service as well.
-Prices are listed in my Salvage area but are as follows:
 For Undamaged items-1 ingot per item except for tools with less than 3 ingots
 Damaged items will be repaired at a 50%repair fee unless you supply repair material - 1 ingot/item will do for tools, 2 for armor
 My fees are negotiable for cash or barter so feel free to haggle with me
 All enchantments will be returned
 Tips are accepted :)

If you don't know if you should, let me share with you the payload I got when I salvaged my 22 double chests full of stuff:
-----------------505 Enchanted books, 550 Gold, 2648 Iron, 1688 Diamonds------------------ Massive isn't it.

So share with your friends! No order too small! Let me turn that armor into ingots for YOU!

I also provide Repair Service for free as long as material is provided. I usually only need 1 unless its really damaged.

I feel that this will add a little more fun to my Minecraft experience so don't feel like you are imposing,Thanks!
Mail Me At 50calleadcandy

Goroisglory

• Everyone's friend,Griefer's nightmare.
    • View Profile
NOYS
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2017, 03:19:04 PM »
NICE!!!

LordTiger89

• Donator
  • Be patience and smart don't push others
    • View Profile
Re: 50Cals Salvage Yard---A Must see post!!
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2017, 09:06:12 PM »

Tips are accepted :)

you want to say Tea is acceptable? :P

i will max my Fishing and my Repair further than yours :P

but Great work cal
i will request your services soon
The Little Prince Bedtime Story