Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Poll

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Help us test a new plugin!  (Read 3726 times)

foxpatronus

• Donator
  • Live and let live.
    • View Profile
Help us test a new plugin!
« on: July 17, 2017, 10:28:34 PM »
Paintball has been added to SentinelCraft!

Join a game with /pb join and let us know your thoughts on it.
Any bugs, glitches, or comments regarding Paintball can be reported as a reply to this topic.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Help us test a new plugin!
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 09:14:49 AM »
Considering the results of the poll, the people who voted showed us that they like the plugin. However, only 8 people voted and this shows lack of interest on Paintball. For this reason, this minigame will not be added and will be removed from the server soon.

Thanks for helping us on this decision.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

LordTiger89

• Donator
  • Be patience and smart don't push others
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 11:29:54 PM »
Hey there, i really wanted to try this minigame i ever played, please don't ban it yet! D:

I must say it was too short time online to try it and the full community has no time to play it since recent World Restarted, when most Guilds and Towns are almost finished there might be more minigames players as alway has.

Maybe it should be more time online before doing a poll and qualify this minigame.
The Little Prince Bedtime Story

SherlockH

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 07:53:07 AM »
well... consider the number of active users on forums and the number of people who actually knows how to use the poll option and the short poll period... I would say 8 is not too bad :P
Poppies are red
Diamonds are blue
This poem does not rhyme
<-- give me a <3

Eagler1997

• Lord of the lions
  • Donator
  • Becoming a warrior is not a simple task.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2017, 12:38:42 PM »
I have played this minigame quite a while, it's fun and competitive. I think the biggest issue is that people are always busy and not many people know the plugin.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2017, 07:30:55 PM »
I must say it was too short time online to try it and the full community has no time to play it since recent World Restarted, when most Guilds and Towns are almost finished there might be more minigames players as alway has

consider the number of active users on forums

not many people know the plugin.

The world was restarted more than 9 months ago and people were given time to test the plugin out. The poll was posted after 1 week the minigame was added to the server and the poll also lasted 1 week and that's plenty of time to send your opinion. Since we expect at least SM+ to be active on forums (we ask the question on the application format for a reason) and, by this mean know that there's a new plugin being tested, and only 8 people voted, it showed us that the minigame was not interesting enough to be added.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 07:33:43 PM by Migas »
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.