Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Tea Party Time with Kamikoize!  (Read 3749 times)

Kamikoize

• Server Idiot
  • Donator
  • 1 + 1 = 3
    • View Profile
Tea Party Time with Kamikoize!
« on: March 11, 2014, 03:33:27 PM »
HELLO!

Ahem. Hello, Kami here. I will be hosting a new weekly event called Tea Party Time with Kamikoize!

So, what the heck will be doing at this new "event?"

Glad you asked! When the event is held, there will be tea, of course. Drinks & food will be included, but we'll also have giveaways!
Most of the time at the tea party will be consumed with me talking about the history of the Traveling Tea House, or for short, TTH.
There will also be games, some violent, some peaceful, and sometimes we won't have games at all.

Where will it be?

Glad you asked! Most of the time the event will be at a random warp, like /plains or even /desert, maybe even /nether. It will be announced a couple days before the Tea Party takes place. Also, the tea party won't usually be just outside. There will also be the infamous Traveling Tea House, and I will include small bits of the TTH's history in this post...Sometime. #lazykami

When will it be?
Glad you asked! The event will usually be held Saturday at 4:00PM, EST and will usually last around 30 minutes. Come early around 3:30PM if you want to see me mess up whilst getting the TTH ready.  :o And if I can't host the Tea Party at that time, it will usually be re-scheduled ahead of time.

How can I be there?
Glad you asked. You'll have to send me an RVSP in-game via /mail at least one day before the Tea Party starts. Send me something like "I'll be at the TTH. Can't wait!"

Important Note: Only 12 players are allowed to come to the TTH. No exceptions.

Well, thanks for reading. I hope to see you all there! Feel free to ask me questions, etc.

~Kamikoize

« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 04:27:04 PM by Kamikoize »
BIG THINGS GET PEOPLES ATTENTION!

SlackGuitar

• I am watching you 0.0
    • View Profile
Re: Tea Party Time with Kamikoize!
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 06:27:50 PM »
Sounds fun :D I want to save a reminder on my phone and I need to know the general area where you live like new york etc. :P So I dont come on at my Saturady at 4 0.o :P

--Slack xD

Kamikoize

• Server Idiot
  • Donator
  • 1 + 1 = 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2014, 06:54:58 PM »
Sounds fun :D I want to save a reminder on my phone and I need to know the general area where you live like new york etc. :P So I dont come on at my Saturady at 4 0.o :P
Eastern Standard Time. New York, Boston, etc. have the same time zone as me.

SlackGuitar

• I am watching you 0.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2014, 07:18:55 PM »
Eastern Standard Time. New York, Boston, etc. have the same time zone as me.
Sound, I have it down :D

--Slack xD

Kamikoize

• Server Idiot
  • Donator
  • 1 + 1 = 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 12:24:04 AM »
This Week Tea Party will be at:Friday 4:00PM EST at /plains. Hope to see ya there! (This Saturday's really busy for me)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2014, 09:57:34 PM by Kamikoize »

JacieJ

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2014, 08:52:26 PM »
I will try to come next week! Sadly I have a bunch of competitions this weekend  :(
静以修身