Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Poll

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Resource Worlds  (Read 2613 times)

DS9NinaRoo

• Donator
  • Come say Hi!
    • View Profile
Resource Worlds
« on: September 20, 2017, 07:21:31 PM »
Hi All!

This is a short poll deciding how frequently we would like the resource worlds to be reset.

A few people have said that it would be nice for it to be regenerated more frequently for a variety of reasons.
Some of these are:

It allows for more exploration without creating massive lag for the main server.
It would regenerate materials and resources for people to mine and use.
That also includes the rarer materials like sponges and prismarine from sea temples for example.
Having more access to these things helps Player shops to keep upto date without major difficulty.

Because the world size is fairly sensible we can't wonder off forever, and eventually hit the wall. Renewing this map would give us a better chance at finding different biomes to play with and explore.
An example of this could be: Currently there is no Mesa biome in the resource worlds that is accessable, so people would instead try and find one in Horizon. It doesn't sound like an issue, but it could be when you decide you want to go and live in one only to find it's been knocked down.

I'm interested in what you all have to say on the matter, as it's you who gets to play here the most!

~Elysium
(DS9NinaRoo)

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Resource Worlds
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2017, 11:12:54 PM »
We will look into the results of this poll and decide on this matter.

Thanks for the feedback.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

DS9NinaRoo

• Donator
  • Come say Hi!
    • View Profile
Re: Resource Worlds
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2017, 11:35:30 AM »
Cheers guys! It's good to see such a large amount voting too, keep up the good work ;)