Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: New "Mob Arena" Biomes build  (Read 3565 times)

Epicnata

• Donator
  • Memento Mori
    • View Profile
New "Mob Arena" Biomes build
« on: September 21, 2017, 07:03:15 PM »
This build was inspired by the original Mob arena Biomes map which felt very vanillary. so i decided why not make a bigger and better version of the loved Biomes map. and so i did, 9 Unique biomes in total all this something special to them. many spots to hide and shoot arrows from but also plenty of space on the ground for melee kits, even space for a horseback kit (but no one really uses it so it may be best not to add it to this map) if this map is to become a proper Mob Arena map i also have idea's for kits.

If you wish to come see in person just message me Epicnata when i'm online

Images are here:
https://imgur.com/a/lVsUc
An object cannot make you good or evil. The temptation of power, forbidden knowledge, eve the desire to do good can lead some down that path/. But only you can change yourself

Quievi

• Donator
  • Calm.
    • View Profile
Re: New "Mob Arena" Biomes build
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2017, 07:05:11 PM »
I love the map!Great work Epic! <3
The past, the present, and the future walk into a bar?

It was tense.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2017, 08:03:57 PM »
It looks great, but currently doesn't fit for Mob Arena. The map has to be a square, the walls have to be unbreakable and there needs to be no camping places. I can see some houses, bridges, and mountains there. Mob Arena seems "vanillary???" because it needs to be simple so people don't end up abusing it. The Moon arena suffered many changes until it was released because of that.

If you were making this map for server use, maybe it can be used for something else in the future, such as Paintball or possibly Hide and Seek, if it ends up possible doing that Minigame.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 08:07:24 PM by Migas »
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

DS9NinaRoo

• Donator
  • Come say Hi!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2017, 10:08:52 PM »
If you don't want to mess with the build too much, Epic, I'd love to see this in paintball. Was thinking about it when we were there earlier. There's enough open space to have fun but also a few little hideyholes for defense. Peeps would have fun playing in this!

Epicnata

• Donator
  • Memento Mori
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 11:49:12 AM »
yeah that would be great to use as paintball instead if it can be used for mob arena, now knowing the requirements for a mob arena i might make another :P
An object cannot make you good or evil. The temptation of power, forbidden knowledge, eve the desire to do good can lead some down that path/. But only you can change yourself

Epicnata

• Donator
  • Memento Mori
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 11:58:43 AM »
 Can the square be any size or match thr 45x45 biomes is?