Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: I took some pictures... 41 to be exact. Some panoramas, Some 1920x1080.  (Read 6021 times)

Mr_Squirt

• View Profile
Perfect for backgrounds! Want me to take a High-Def picture of your build [Like these]? Contact me... somehow! Send me a message or something :)
And these are all the pictures i took. Trust me, I know, a lot of them suck, but alot of them are pretty cool. Enjoy!
Album Link: http://imgur.com/a/Xe0iD#0

Some Of My Favorites:

Mr_Squirt

• View Profile
It looks like the panorama's are bugged out. If it's that way for you, just right click the stretchy images and click open in new tab.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
These look really good.  :)
-- Fedgar

Varun aka eoyvideoteam

• SentinelCraft FTW!
    • View Profile
Wow. Thats all I have to say :D. Wow, simply amazing.
I am an Indian. No, not native american, Indian. So get it straight.
                                                    --Varun

Kamikoize

• Server Idiot
  • Donator
  • 1 + 1 = 3
    • View Profile
HOW DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE GOD COMPUTERS THAT CAN WITHSTAND THE ANNOYANCES OF SHADERS!!!
BIG THINGS GET PEOPLES ATTENTION!

atrs96

• TNT! Everywhere!
    • View Profile
THE BEST SHADERS EVER (MY BRO CAN MAKE shaders too)

Haylea

• View Profile
what shaders are these and where can I get them

Debu

• Laziness is a gift, a boon.
    • View Profile
its the SEUS Latest shaders (vs. 10.1; aka O1) They have a very special feature called 'Volumetric Clouds' that allow them to create real life like clouds, like seen in the pics above. I cant really take Full HD pics caz my comp screen isnt full HD :(
--Debu
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
Lol you don't need an HD screen to take HD pictures. You just need an HD rendering device.

Arts, are you sure you mean 'make' shaders? 

Also Debu, please don't answer for Mr_squirt. He was asked what shaders he used. Not you.
-- Fedgar

Mr_Squirt

• View Profile
Sonic Ether's Unbelievable shaders Preview #2, they were released about an hour before I took these pictures.

HOW DO YOU PEOPLE HAVE GOD COMPUTERS THAT CAN WITHSTAND THE ANNOYANCES OF SHADERS!!!
I decided about a year ago that I was done with lag. Bought a brand spankin' new GPU, and am so glad I did ;)

These look really good.  :)
Thank you!

FatherTimeKeeper

• Donator
  • Nos_Austrian_Empire
    • View Profile

Also Debu, please don't answer for Mr_squirt. He was asked what shaders he used. Not you.

Sonic Ether's Unbelievable shaders Preview #2, they were released about an hour before I took these pictures.

Lol especially when your wrong :D

What will you be charging? im interested in some good photos of my place. to you offer texture pack choices as well?
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 02:15:40 AM by TheTimeKeeper »

Debu

• Laziness is a gift, a boon.
    • View Profile
Lol you don't need an HD screen to take HD pictures. You just need an HD rendering device.

Arts, are you sure you mean 'make' shaders? 

My GPU can render upto 4k images but the internal resolution of my comp stays down caz of the fixed 720p of my current screen.

idk why he said that but I edit the files manually and mix em up a bit ;D

and about answering his question, I answered it from my mobile so, u get the point... 1hr before posting? I did not get time to check, though I'm sorry, for providing a wrong answer.
--Debu
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

Fedgar_Lurch

• Just Some Guy
  • Founder
  • Hey Guys!
    • View Profile
    • SentinelCraft
It had nothing to do with you, whether you answered it from your mobile or not.
-- Fedgar

Mr_Squirt

• View Profile
Lol especially when your wrong :D

What will you be charging? im interested in some good photos of my place. to you offer texture pack choices as well?

Free [For now, I literally got on this server just to take pictures, I might start playing more though], and of course! Just send me a link to a texture pack and I'll install it and see how it looks! If you need to contact me more, you can send me a message on the forums or add me on skype - chid9616

FatherTimeKeeper

• Donator
  • Nos_Austrian_Empire
    • View Profile
Sounds good. iv love some photos of Nos_Astra when you have the time, normally i use the john smith texture pack, but ill leave that up tp your discretion.