Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Moderator Application  (Read 2304 times)

suralias

• Donator
    • View Profile
Moderator Application
« on: June 17, 2018, 08:30:09 AM »
- What is your in-game name?
         VapeNaysh

- Current Rank?
         Donator

- Where are you from?
         Alaska (If you need me to specify where I can)

- What is your age?

- How often do you vote?
         As of now I didn?t know you could, but I?ll commit myself to try to vote every day. :)

- When did you join the server?
         April 21, 2018, according to ./joindate, which sounds about right.

- What time of the day are you on? (include timezone)
         I?m usually on around 3-7 PM AKST or UTC - 9:00, and on the weekends I?ll probably be on around anywhere from 7 PM to 2 AM, unless my sleep schedule gets fixed.

- Are you currently staff on any other servers?
         This server is currently the only server I play on but I have experience staffing on servers.

- Why do you think should you be promoted and how will you be helpful?
         I think this server is an amazing server, one of the most well developed servers I?ve come across. To say that I?ll be able to help and accomodate the players is a given, but to say that I?ll be able to be an impactful and astonishing staff member is another thing. It?s not that I doubt my own abilities, I find myself to be very capable and mature. It?s the fact that I find this server not only to be well developed server side, I find it well developed community wise. Sentinel has many capable amazing staff members, and would benefit with an additional member, but I feel as it not to be necessary. What I mean is, is that the server is very capable on its own, the staff are active, helpful and very kind. This is not to say that they?re always on, I feel like I could be useful considering my time-zone. But while it may not be necessary I feel like I should be promoted to be an added root to an ever-growing tree. I?d like to be apart of this community, and to become a staff member is no better way to become not only apart of the community, but help develop and nurture it.   

- Do you feel like you can be neutral and be loyal to the server rules above all else?
        Yes I do.

- Additional Information:
        I think I?ll just add a little bit about myself here. To start off I?d like to state why I joined the server. I was never the most patient person when it came to long projects so I made a list of ?projects? that I wanted to complete in the future. One was to learn how to code, I?m starting off with Python because I hear that?s what you want to start with. Second is that I wanted to become more patient, and I?ve added many little projects to bulk up my patience and playing on this server is one of them. I feel like Minecraft is an easy way to build up patience and creativity, with an unlimited sandbox to play with it?s easy to get lost in, but also easy to get bored of. I?ve never ever been able to start a world or play on a survival server and commit myself, and so I joined this server, to tell myself I can be patient and play this server out for as long as I can. I find patience is key to many things, so I made it one of my ?projects?. Third is that I wanted to build upon my running career so I can get scholarships for college when I end up going. So I?ll be training for XC and then Track & Field when it comes around. :) I think that?s it for my little introduction, but you can ask me anything if you see me and I?ll probably go on a little tangent talking about myself, so be careful. :P

I?d also like to state that I?m not expecting to get staff, and my position upon the community won?t change if I don?t. I plan on staying, making my mark and when the time comes that I need to move on, I?ll move on peacefully. I feel like this server will be an amazing part of my free-time life, and build my character to the standards I?d like them to be at. Thank you for taking your time to read this.

-Will

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Moderator Application
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 12:53:13 PM »
Your application will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

suralias

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2018, 05:49:41 AM »
     I don't know what that weird glitch is with the question marks, it didn't pop up on my screen yesterday...

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2018, 12:09:19 PM »
     I don't know what that weird glitch is with the question marks, it didn't pop up on my screen yesterday...

It was because the text was copy-pasted from somewhere

suralias

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2018, 12:40:42 AM »
      Yeah I typed it out on a google doc just because I wasn't familiar with the text box on this website.

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2018, 07:05:13 PM »
Your application looks good but we feel you still need a bit more time on the server before you become a staff member. An example for this comment lies on you not knowing about voting until now, as you say on your application.

For now, your application is denied, but you should apply in the future, after you get to know more about our server (and its features) and also interact more with our community.