Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Miniture G's Mod Request  (Read 1523 times)

MinitureG

• View Profile
Miniture G's Mod Request
« on: July 31, 2018, 12:41:48 PM »
- What is your in-game name? MinitureG

- Current Rank? Default

- Where are you from? UK, England

- What is your age?

- How often do you vote? Often

- When did you join the server? Last week i think?

- What time of the day are you on? (include timezone) Tuesday, 31 July 2018 (BST)

- Are you currently staff on any other servers? Nope, but i have been

- Why do you think should you be promoted and how will you be helpful?
Since i have been admin/moderator on other minecraft servers, I feel like i'd bring enthusiasm to the team, when it came to someone hacking or exploiting bugs, if i had the powers to ban them, i'd give them a simple 30 day ban, but if he was hacking using XRAY or other malicious hacks, then i'd give him a week ban, but if i didn't have the powers, i would report it up to one of the higher ranking members, and i've notice that this server doesn't seem to have many hackers/exploiters but there seem to be a lot of people that are nice and kind, and some that are annoying and irritant, but i'm a positive man when it comes to moderationship, hope you like to read paragraphs  :) ;) :P

- Do you feel like you can be neutral and be loyal to the server rules above all else?
Yes, 100%
I hardly break rules, and i don't like people that disrespect other players, it brings down the persons morals

- Additional Information:
Not really, but hope you enjoyed reading through this, and hope that you take it to heart and consider nicely

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Miniture G's Mod Request
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2018, 02:00:25 PM »
Application denied. You're not Senior Member, Donator or Special.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.