Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Ideator  (Read 2485 times)

snape

• View Profile
Ideator
« on: February 24, 2019, 02:01:44 PM »
What is your in-game name?  snape

- Current Rank? Member

- How long have you been on the server?
About 2 weeks (dont know exactly)

- Which special rank do you want to apply for?  Ideator

- Why do you think you deserve that special rank?
The first reason is i wanna help as much people as possible.
Im good at giving ideas to people, for like sometime people get bored i can give them cool ideas based on their interests, or like if a town mayor needs ideas for his town i can do it! Even in skyblock and survival, people often think like what im gonna do next?, how should i spend my money?, should i add something to my town/island. To all the people who r out of ideas snape the ideator will help em out.

- Did any staff member suggest that you apply? No but i very much want this rank

- Additional Information:
I can prove that im worthy for this rank if ur still doubtfull, all i ask is to give me a chance. This rank is really unique, people will know the right person to reach for, i can enhance the gameplay of all my friends.you may think how this rank gonna benefit the server, i would say give me this for 1week and i can prove this rank is useful to the server. If u think that im too new in this server for applying for a rank, believe me im gonna be active whenever i can i will stay on the server and be the ideator untill the end.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 02:07:35 PM by snape »

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Ideator
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 08:21:44 PM »
A quick reminder that the Special rank is based on having a special feature to help the server specifically, not the players themselves, which you say it's its "uniqueness". Giving ideas to players is something anyone can do.

However, if you are still interested, send me privately a list of all your ideas for the server and, after, we will review your application based on that.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Ideator
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2019, 06:38:48 AM »
Application denied. After your reply, it was confirmed that you don't understand the concept behind the Special rank, even though I explained above.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.