Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Fabric Mods for Minecraft 1.14.4 ~ Invalid  (Read 3661 times)

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
Fabric Mods for Minecraft 1.14.4 ~ Invalid
« on: August 29, 2019, 07:39:44 PM »
I have put this post together because of the standing issues with optifine and forge; and their current lack of compatibility. So I have looked through the current allowed mods and tried to find some alternative mods which work with the Fabric Loader. As that these are different mods than that of the approved mods, i thought that it would be best to create a request form for pending approval for these mods.

I hope that I have included enough infomation for a decision to be made without too much hassle.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 12:05:26 PM by amnotbananaama »

amnotbananaama

• Donator
    • View Profile
Hi Oplegoman! Thank you for submitting this, but we ask that you submit each mod you'd like to be considered as a separate post in order to keep things organized.

I have put this post together because of the standing issues with optifine and forge; and their current lack of compatibility.

As of September 7th 2019, Optifine version  1.14.4_HD_U_F4_pre4 and Forge version 28.0.93 are actually compatible. However, they were not compatible for a long time, and may not continue to be in the future. Also, for personal disagreements with Forge that aren't relevant to the topic, I am a big advocate of Fabric mods, so thank you for that!

Shulker Tooltip
This mod isn't updated to 1.14.4 yet, so it wouldn't work on the server. I'm assuming it actually uses the Rift modloader (the mod author didn't bother to give any install instructions). I would highly recommend checking out Minihud instead, which is approved. Minihud has the shulker box viewing feature built-in.

Mappy
Not to speak out of turn but I believe this has some features that have caused similar minimap mods to be rejected. (Entity/Player Radar). Unfortunately, there is a lack of fair play minimap mods for 1.14.4 at the moment.

Light Overlay
We already have about a hundred mods approved that do the same thing as this, but I don't see any inherent harm or unfair advantages with this mod.

Roughly Enough Items
Do you know what distinguishes this from JEI? I'm guessing the advantage of this mod is that it works with Fabric instead of Forge, but what differences in features does it have?

Hwyla
It does exactly what the mod name says, dont think anything else will need to be said.
Would you mind elaborating a little bit more please? The mod author gives almost no description at all either, so it was a struggle to figure out what exactly it does. It sounds like it is a clone of WAILA, which is no longer updated. Does it have any different features from WAILA?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2019, 11:07:38 AM by amnotbananaama »

Rhovandir

• Donator
  • Your Friendly Redstone Engineer
    • View Profile
Shulker Tooltip
This mod isn't updated to 1.14.4 yet, so it wouldn't work on the server. I'm assuming it actually uses the Rift modloader (the mod author didn't bother to give any install instructions). I would highly recommend checking out Minihud instead, which is approved. Minihud has the shulker box viewing feature built-in.

there is a fabric version, just has a different name, u can find it  here: https://www.curseforge.com/minecraft/mc-mods/shulkerboxtooltip