Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Poll

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: griefed  (Read 2145 times)

hash77

• View Profile
griefed
« on: September 24, 2019, 09:49:54 AM »
on Sunday  22 September 2019 i bought elytra from Amix07 i paid him about 20 thousand money i got from hard work and mining when i got the money MR.Amix07 offered me to gave him 20k for elytra i accepted he soon went afk and then left it was late so i left next day i confront to him and he ignored me please any help me my name is hash77 on sentinalcraft
« Last Edit: September 24, 2019, 09:59:16 AM by hash77 »

BrendaxNL

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
Re: griefed
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2019, 10:26:08 AM »
I informed you in-game to provide staff with some logs and/or screenshots of proof. We need evidence of you transferring the money to this person, them leaving and confirmation of the trade that was discussed beforehand. A guide on how to view these logs can be found here: http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?topic=3103.msg43565#msg43565

Until you have given us no evidence there is not much we can do, hopefully you will be able to help each other out soon! Sorry for the inconvenience ;)
Smile more, it suits you (:

Creepy_Crawlers

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2019, 04:08:32 PM »
I also told you In-game how to get to these logs, and you told me you had to go right after that and left. As Brenda said, until you provide proof, we can not do anything about it.

Arcedoir

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2019, 09:36:10 AM »
I asked Amix about it, apparently, you didn't have enough money to pay him.