Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: BuildyBlocks4You!  (Read 1919 times)

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
BuildyBlocks4You!
« on: December 12, 2019, 02:19:45 PM »
BuildyBlocks4Youtm

Due to the massive success BuildlyBlocks has been, we have now expanded and sell even more buildy blocks for your shopping pleasure! This has meant a massive restructuring across the board for us. Also with the growing competitive trade within the Building block industry all the prices all be adjusted to show this in the coming days or weeks, we want to make sure we offer the best quality and price value across the board with the main of being better than our competition!

Our stores:

Tranquila ? BuildyBlock4You Flagship Store!

This is the store with the most foot traffic around! We sell some of the best high-quality building blocks around in bulk! In this store we have made vast changes, most of these in the addition of multiple product lines :D

In this store we sell the following items:

All variations of logs! - $16 - $28 for 32 - Best price around!
Sand - $26 for 64
Red Sand - $30 for 64 - UPDATED!
Sandstone - $32 for 32
Gravel - $52 for 64
Variety of terracotta - $64 for 32 - (5 different types!)
Bricks - $48 for 32
Prismarine Brick - $272 for 16 - UPDATED!
Prismarine Block - $128 for 16 - UPDATED!
Sea Lantern - $256 for 16
Quartz Block - $176 for 16 - UPDATED!
Smooth Stone - 32 for $48
Red Nether Brick - 16 for $128
Nether Brick - 16 for $80
Nether Warts Block - 16 $128
Dried Kelp Block - 16 for $80

At this store we also like to support our community of shop owners, and have many signs promoting other stores which might sell the items which you might be looking for, to make sure visit this buildyblocks!

« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 09:05:34 PM by Oplegoman »

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
Re: BuildyBlocks4You!
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 01:46:27 PM »
Hello there,

I would like to make an update anouncement for my shop :D. I have updated some of my prices to reflect a more competitive market for Building Blocks, I hope these price changes reflect that.

Happy Shopping,
BuildyBlocks!

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
Re: BuildyBlocks4You!
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 09:24:03 PM »
Another quick update from your favourite BuildyBlock team!

I would like to announce that we have a discount partnership with the following towns and their members! (terms and conditions are at the end of this post!)

Town discounts:

• CODE - 20% as this is the town BuildyBlocks CEO Lego is home too!
  • Tranquila - 15% as this is where the store is based and would like to give back the town with has allowed for such a well-loved store to thrive.
  • North Pass - 10% as this town has given BuildyBlocks a great market stall within their market promoting BuildyBlocks!
(More towns can be added based on their working relationship with BuildyBlocks)

Terms and conditions:

These discounts shall only be valid on purchases over $2,000 only!
Should tell me either in game, discord or here. No proof is needed as I shall take it on your word.
Anyone proven to be lying shall be void for any future discount. If repeated multiple members of certain towns, their town shall be withdrawn from the town discounts.
Future towns can be added, this can be discussed with me in-game as to the benefit for the growth of BuildyBlocks and that of your town.
Towns with poor reputation shall not be eligible for the town discount as BuildyBlocks has a reputation to uphold.
These terms can be changed without warning and at any time within reason.

« Last Edit: April 28, 2020, 09:57:27 PM by Oplegoman »