Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: WARNING: Zero-tick machines lag the server, and are not allowed.  (Read 1175 times)

amnotbananaama

• Donator
    • View Profile
WARNING: Zero-tick machines lag the server, and are not allowed.
« on: December 25, 2019, 12:03:41 AM »
Hi guys! We've been noticing an uptick in players utilizing various "zero-tick" machines on the server. As a reminder, we do not allow abuse of exploits or glitches on the server. These machines exploit a bug in the way that crops (such as bamboo or sugarcane) grow, which causes these crops to grow much faster than normally. They are not allowed on the server, and players who have made these machines will be forced to remove them. Additionally, these farms lag the server, and also ruin the economy balance.

I am making this post because I am concerned about the prevalence of these farms online. Unfortunately, many YouTubers are misleading their audiences by mischaracterizing these machines as "farms". They are not farms, and players should always double-check with a staff member if they have any uncertainty whether something is allowed or not.

Q: Admin, I'm not sure if this machine is a "zero-tick" machine or not. What do they look like?
A: That's a great question made-up person! I will avoid going into too much detail to prevent players creating more of them, but the machines I am talking about have a single crop on a dirt or sand block being pushed rapidly by pistons. Thank you for your understanding.

What the farm might look like, in addition to other components. Not allowed!