Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Unban MisterObama  (Read 1862 times)

MisterObama

• View Profile
Unban MisterObama
« on: February 09, 2020, 05:47:49 PM »
- In-game name: MisterObama

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):
 I have no ideea,

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know): I don't know but I have heard that Brenda banned me.

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message) :
 I don't know! I could not enter on minecraft almost 2 weeks

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) :
Jailed once for helping someone with the treasure hunt!

- Why should you be unbanned? I had a problem with my laptop so i went on your discord channel to search for eagler , i've heard he is good with pcs and stuff like that, the problem is my name on discord is "meow meow nigga" me and my friends usually set ourselves same weird meme names and pictures for discord.The thing is i forgot to change it before entering there , i was upset bcs of the pc and some other life problems so i went on your discord , tagged eagler , added him on discord and talked to him privately, few days later i heard from my friend blackwidow that i got banned by Brenda on MisterObama because meow meow nigga went on discord and said "@Eagler; nvm i msg'ed you privately" and after that quit the channel. It is weird that i got banned without telling my nickname or without a  warning to change my name, or she might have warned me but i exit afterwards. I got banned because i was desperate for some help I guess.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Unban MisterObama
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2020, 06:32:26 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2020, 06:38:21 PM »
I was part of that decision to ban you. Me and Brenda both took the point of view that if you joined the server with that stupidly offensive name, you would have been banned and asked to either join under a different name or appeal on the forums, depending on the severity of the offensive name. Me and Brenda beleived that the name was offensive enough to warrant getting banned and that server rules should apply across both the Minecraft server and the discord server.

Also the name you joined with is an extemely offensive and bigoted name to have and I, personally, can see no reason to have such a name even with friends.

BrendaxNL

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2020, 08:36:28 PM »
Why would we treat anyone differently on discord apart from in-game? Oplegoman mentioned everything you should know from my/our side above. Your name was anything but appropriate, there's nothing that you can come up with that denies that fact.

I would like to add that I made the decision to ban you from the server as well, as this is your third time not agreeing with our rules.
It made me question: Do you fit our community?  You were keeping the coordinates of the treasure chests in a written book.
After I removed this from your inventory, you still proceeded to help people with the treasure hunt. Besides this, you said some questionable things in chat before. Maybe you should have added all of that to your appeal.
Smile more, it suits you (:

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2020, 07:06:03 PM »
Discord is a big part of our community and it is also a mean of chatting between the players. Like Brenda/Oplegoman said, if someone breaks any chat related rules on discord, they'll be punished accordingly.

We are willing to give you a second chance to show us you can change. I suggest re-reading our server rules again, you are on the border line. Otherwise, if you do not comply with the rules once more, you'll end up in this same situation again.

You have been unbanned.

Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.