Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: 1.15 - Bug Reports  (Read 9838 times)

BrendaxNL

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
1.15 - Bug Reports
« on: February 17, 2020, 06:37:23 PM »
As said here, all the 1.15 bug reports should be made here.
Please be precise on the incident causing the bug if you can! Thank you in advance!

Known unfixed bugs:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NX2LvpJWuLXlSo8xEk5opnJV1g9jiLdYWbgheqNofPw/edit?usp=sharing

« Last Edit: February 17, 2020, 11:32:39 PM by amnotbananaama »
Smile more, it suits you (:

reptiZ1300

• Donator
    • View Profile
Donor elevators
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 06:25:34 AM »
Since the update to 1.15, i've been told that the working distance between elevators has decreased. This is a formal request to see if we can reverse that and bring it back to 64. currently it's messing up quite a bit of work for me on skyblock. Thanks!

SirCatwHE

• Donator
  • The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
    • View Profile
Re: 1.15 - Bug Reports
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 09:01:22 AM »
mining underground lets me see rain particles for split seconds while it is raining outside
Everytime a catgirl is drawn, another one of my exists. Actions have consequences.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Donor elevators
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 01:11:27 PM »
Since the update to 1.15, i've been told that the working distance between elevators has decreased. This is a formal request to see if we can reverse that and bring it back to 64. currently it's messing up quite a bit of work for me on skyblock. Thanks!

Fixed.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Eagler1997

• Lord of the lions
  • Donator
  • Becoming a warrior is not a simple task.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2020, 04:55:24 PM »
mining underground lets me see rain particles for split seconds while it is raining outside

This occured to me in 1.14 too. Not really specific to 1.15. Was under the impression it's a bug with optifine not sure

SirCatwHE

• Donator
  • The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 12:23:10 AM »

This occured to me in 1.14 too. Not really specific to 1.15. Was under the impression it's a bug with optifine not sure
I was not using optifine though
Everytime a catgirl is drawn, another one of my exists. Actions have consequences.

Eagler1997

• Lord of the lions
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2020, 11:32:47 PM »
Seems like flux pickaxes are not being created when you put a pickaxe in a furnace.

But then again the in game mining help does not mention the flux pickaxes while their wiki does so idk if it has been removed or if it's a bug

amnotbananaama

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2020, 07:19:28 AM »
Seems like flux pickaxes are not being created when you put a pickaxe in a furnace.

But then again the in game mining help does not mention the flux pickaxes while their wiki does so idk if it has been removed or if it's a bug

When we updated mcMMO for 1.15, we jumped ahead several versions so a decent amount of things changed. I plan to list some of these changes in my 1.15 guide. The flux mining pickaxe was intentionally removed in 2.1.2. Instead of using a special pickaxe, flux mining is now a passive ability that works with any pickaxe. That being said, the flux mining passive was "temporarily disabled" in 2.1.6, so currently it is not possible to use flux mining. As these are changes made to the code, we can only wait for the developer to re-enable it in a future version.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2020, 07:23:00 AM by amnotbananaama »

Eagler1997

• Lord of the lions
  • Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2020, 07:47:26 AM »
Thanks for the clarification.

xOx0

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2020, 12:32:32 PM »
Not a bug but, can u guys prevent raveger breaking crops and leaves?
x <3 x <3 x <3 x <3 x <3 x <3 x <3 x <3 x <3 x <3 x <3 x <3 x <3 x <3

amnotbananaama

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2020, 08:22:32 PM »

This sounds like a good idea. This would be easy to fix, we would just have to enable the "ravager-grief" flag in worldguard.

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2020, 08:34:28 PM »

This sounds like a good idea. This would be easy to fix, we would just have to enable the "ravager-grief" flag in worldguard.

Thanks for the idea, it's implemented now.  ;)

amnotbananaama

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2020, 09:16:55 PM »
This bug was present in 1.14 as well, but players  in an McMMO party who go to the skyblock world mess up the party permissions. They are somewhat "kicked" out of the party but it seems like they aren't really. When they return to survival, they are unable to chat in the party, and have to rejoin it. Rejoining causes all party messages to be displayed twice.

These symptoms lead me to think this is a permissions issue. My educated guess is that players are not given enough permissions for McMMO party chat in skyblock, and these permissions are not restored in survival. Ideally, player's should have permission to chat in party when in skyblock but not gain party xp. If that isn't possible, players should have their party permissions restored when returning to survival

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2020, 10:04:01 PM »
Fixed the death without bed glitch that made you stuck at Horizon and Kattalox spawn. There's a small room now with warps overlooking the area.

/trash is now a small donator bonus perk once again.

Link to Google+ was changed to Discord some weeks ago, didn't know it was considered a bug on the list, lol xD.

Also a quick fix on Moon arena by changing the sign, telling people to use /spawn
« Last Edit: February 24, 2020, 12:33:55 PM by Migas »

Ayrus

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2020, 08:42:29 AM »
I'm not sure if this is a bug or not but mob griefing is on at /flat.  The terrain does not regenerate itself. Not sure if it was always on as I don't remember.