Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Idea for an addition to the game  (Read 2155 times)

swordsmancs

• Donator
    • View Profile
Idea for an addition to the game
« on: February 24, 2020, 10:09:51 AM »
I don't know if this is something that can be added to the game, or if I'd have to bring something like this to the makers of McMMO, but I had this idea for achievements/rewards that could be added for McMMO levels and ranks. Basically the idea is that you get different medals/rewards/titles at levels 100, 500, and 1000 for each skill. Say, at Repair 100, you'd get a 'bronze' metal, a stack of iron, and a title which could be added to your username in chat like a rank (so for example, if I type in general, my name shows up as [G] [LATH] [D] swordsmancs, but I could add the "Forgemaster" (title for repair 1000+) to my name in chat, so it'd appear as [G] [LATH] [FM] swordsmancs and colored gold, or as [G] [LATH] [D] Forgemaster swordsmancs

I also have devised a list of titles for all 13 skills and for achieving 100/500/1000 in all skills

There could also be a Platinum award for reaching 5000 in a skill with its own title.

Idk just seemed like it'd be a fun progression system and a way to make people care about grinding out mcmmo skills, just to get those sweet sweet rewards and titles

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Idea for an addition to the game
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2020, 10:20:57 AM »
Contact McMMO devs. And if they had it,  we would probably not make it feature.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

amnotbananaama

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2020, 06:53:00 PM »
This is something that would have to be added to the plugin itself as Migas said, especially the chat titles. We don't have the configuration to do that. It's an interesting idea. One issue though is that certain players (*cough* Joel *cough*) who have invested a lot of time in McMMO would have all 13 titles. This would make chat very hard to read since they would have all these titles in their name

swordsmancs

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2020, 12:14:18 AM »
Well all 13 titles wouldn't appear in chat. Unlocking a title would simply allow one to use the title in chat, but one at a time. And ofc acronyms could be used, like FM for Forgemaster. But yeah, ill send it to the devs, thank you for your opinions tho ^~^