Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Griefed [abandoned] town  (Read 3372 times)

Darkflame

• Donator
    • View Profile
Griefed [abandoned] town
« on: March 25, 2020, 08:21:05 AM »
Hello, in game I go by the name Darkflame.
There used to be a town that i was in but due to member inactivity it was abandoned. Thing is i had a lot of stuff there so i still use it as a base.
The area is unprotected and a player by the name pro1oocriper [23/3  20:40] has griefed the place.

The damages include [but are not limited to]:
4 beacons
A chest of sugarcane
a pigmen spawner
a skeleton spawner
slime blocks from the flying machines
36 iron blocks
8 gold blocks
4 pistons
Random holes because why not
a librarian villager missing.
holes causing water to leak
and so on tm.

I would appreciate it if someone can help me roll back the damages.
I have heard that maybe i could get world edit to move the place too. But if i can't i think i'll just build a new town because this is the 2nd time this happened.

Thanks for reading.

Edit, found another guy involved  Leha0291 [23/3  20:47]
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 08:33:18 AM by Darkflame »

Annu_Mannu

• Admin
  • I'm a small,but my heart is explosively good;)
    • View Profile
Re: Griefed [abandoned] town
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 09:22:20 AM »

Why do you have fly machines is my question to you?
I am a loving person "cute" some will say and if I don't have anything to do I will follow you, But I do tend to be a bit clumsy "so my bad!"

Darkflame

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 10:27:06 AM »

Why do you have fly machines is my question to you?

Those are for sugarcane farming. They are manually activated and are only used occasionally since the sugarcane doesn't grow unless i am in the vicinity

Annu_Mannu

• Admin
  • I'm a small,but my heart is explosively good;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2020, 12:23:32 PM »
handled.
I am a loving person "cute" some will say and if I don't have anything to do I will follow you, But I do tend to be a bit clumsy "so my bad!"

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2020, 02:27:02 PM »
The player was punished accordingly to their actions.

The area was rollbacked. Keep in mind that we might not roll it back again since it's not the first time this happens, please claim it.

Thanks for reporting.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

pro1oocriper

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2020, 02:29:09 PM »

The area was rollbacked. Keep in mind that we might not roll it back again since it's not the first time this happens, please claim it.

Thanks for reporting.
I have a question, isn?t it easier to teach a dumb person to privatize than he will constantly write complaints that he is being griffed

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2020, 02:29:53 PM »

Thanks for reporting.
I have a question, isn?t it easier to teach a dumb person to privatize than he will constantly write complaints that he is being griffed

No, it's easier to make everyone read and accept rules, which was something you failed to do.

All griefs get punished but this doesn't mean that we will rollback the areas all the time. Those who don't claim also get warned.

pro1oocriper

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2020, 02:33:05 PM »

Thanks for reporting.

why do those who take what does not belong to anyone suffer, I took things from there because I thought that the city was breaking up. Could this happen? - Of course. It?s not right to punish those who take things that do not belong to anyone. And you only support those people who do not protect their sites

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2020, 02:36:02 PM »

Thanks for reporting.

why do those who take what does not belong to anyone suffer, I took things from there because I thought that the city was breaking up. Could this happen? - Of course. It?s not right to punish those who take things that do not belong to anyone. And you only support those people who do not protect their sites

Because we do not allow any kind of griefs. A build belongs to someone, even if it's an inactive player, and they might return, which was the case.

You clearly do not understand our rules and you said you were going to grief all unclaimed builds in chat, so you got banned. If you want to get unbanned, appeal.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 02:37:54 PM by Migas »

pro1oocriper

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 25, 2020, 02:38:26 PM »

Thanks for reporting.

Because we do not allow any kind of griefs. A build belongs to someone, even if it's an inactive player, and they might return, which was the case.

You clearly do not understand our rules and you said you were going to grief all unclaimed builds in chat, so you got banned.

I said so because I got angry. Moreover, this person is not the first time complaining that he has been griffed

Darkflame

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2020, 03:40:56 PM »

Thanks for reporting.

Problem is the area used to be a town and can't be claimed.
Even though it was a town i was the only active member back then and everything there was built by me alone. So when the town was disbanded i was pretty much the only person affected.
Best i can do is save up money to found a town there or maybe request a world edit.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2020, 03:43:02 PM by Darkflame »