Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: 3 account on one ip  (Read 1382 times)

Dezph

• View Profile
3 account on one ip
« on: March 28, 2020, 09:16:43 AM »
hi everyone i always gets introuble about multi accounting.. so i want to clear this up ... my main account name is Dezph, my alt is hannahjane (my sisters account she is 9 years old), also i have friends that connects to my wifi and their acc name is snackss,and plowgee .... last time i got introuble and been called by the mod named almight i think, i cant remember the full name but we got called about my other friend plowgee having i think 14 accounts.. he told us, also the mod that he is using it for parkour only.. then the mod give us a warning not to make another account, and that clears everything now that plowgee is the one using multiacc... so what i did is change my wifi password and did not let plowgee connect to it...

i want to also add xdarkrenegade2 is my friend and sometimes when he has time, he visits me in my house to play. so dont get confused about it. so the accounts i want to be clear with is Dezph, Hannahjane, snackss, and also my friend xdarkrenegade2. i want to clear this out cuz mods and admin is still confused about it. thank you  :)

« Last Edit: March 28, 2020, 09:25:29 AM by Dezph »

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: 3 account on one ip
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 10:11:17 AM »
Thanks
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.