Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: #ElizaForOwner2020  (Read 3260 times)

EpicEliza

• Donator
  • A million different dreams are keeping me awake
    • View Profile
#ElizaForOwner2020
« on: April 01, 2020, 04:11:51 AM »
- What is your in-game name?
ElizaPalooza

- Current Rank?

- How long have you been on the server?
A year and a half, two years in October

- Which special rank do you want to apply for?
I WANNA BE AN OWNER YO.

- Why do you think you deserve that special rank?
Cause I'm awesome, I'll convert the server to be food-oriented and every person who joins Sentinel gets free steak. Why? Cause I like steak. I'll give mushroom soup too. I'll put in a furniture plugin and food plugin to create my own drinks store.

- Did any staff member suggest that you apply?
Eliza suggested I apply and she's a staff member

- Additional Information:
Put me for owner, I'll put Amnot on a throne, Ace and Creepy would be permanently banned, all Admins would be my knights and food army, Migas would be given unlimited amount of cheese. anyone who bullies me for my height would be dunked on.

Eli would be my co owner
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 04:13:38 AM by EpicEliza »
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY BARRETT WILBERT WEED

EpicEliza

• Donator
  • A million different dreams are keeping me awake
    • View Profile
Re: #ElizaForOwner2020
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 04:22:54 AM »
Extra perk for #ElizaForOwner2020: I'll move the server so every SEAian/Aussie gets double-digit ping now. Let everyone else suffaah
ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY BARRETT WILBERT WEED

amnotbananaama

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2020, 07:14:37 AM »
Cause I'm awesome, I'll convert the server to be food-oriented and every person who joins Sentinel gets free steak. Why? Cause I like steak. I'll give mushroom soup too. I'll put in a furniture plugin and food plugin to create my own drinks store.

Good luck and I think you have a strong chance. If any staff are reading this, this is a very good point Eliza makes. I read on the internet that food-oriented Minecraft servers are expected to grow 100% over the next 10 years from 1 to 2 servers!!! We would be part of a trend and I think that's very good because that means we get more votes and every vote goes to the Sentinelcraft Staff Ice Cream fund so yeah.

Annu_Mannu

• Admin
  • I'm a small,but my heart is explosively good;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2020, 07:53:35 AM »

- Additional Information:
Put me for owner, I'll put Amnot on a throne, Ace and Creepy would be permanently banned, all Admins would be my knights and food army, Migas would be given unlimited amount of cheese. anyone who bullies me for my height would be dunked on.

I think we can all vote on thees amazing suggestions that she will be a great owner im up for it i will get some steak because  i never have any  food so she is caring tewords the poor  <3 the furniture plugin is a good idea Maybe this is why players join and ask to be staff to make the server better maybe that's the answer to your question Bean and we can also drink our pains away and sing happy songs wile we do,

"I'll put Amnot on a throne"putting amnot on the throne is a very risky idea just because when he has that power he will never sleep he will dig in ever file there is not that that is a bad thing...? and i already have problimes getting him to bed :P i don't mind if Creepy gets banned but spare Ace has he not been through enough? we can always just jail him for 2-5 years at lest he will spend all his days with grievers, cheaters and sometimes even lairs.

"anyone who bullies me for my height would be dunked on" This just gives me the heeps and jeeps make's me wanna say YOU GO TELL THEM as i am unfortunately at the same place Eliza and that is that's near to the ground  :(.

All in all,  Eliza has some good suggestions i don't mind being her buttslave since i was replaced by Fj
« Last Edit: April 01, 2020, 08:03:24 AM by Annu_Mannu »
I am a loving person "cute" some will say and if I don't have anything to do I will follow you, But I do tend to be a bit clumsy "so my bad!"

BrendaxNL

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2020, 10:04:27 AM »
Are you microwaving at us?
Smile more, it suits you (:

The Carrot

• Queen of the Ducks
  • Owner
  • While there is life there is hope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2020, 10:53:03 AM »
I'm sorry but I called dibs on the rank 4 years ago, and owner rank is like a rollercoaster ride you need to have a height limit to get it, which you don't reach. Get dunked on.

http://sentinelcraft.net/forum/index.php?topic=6107.0

JohnBarry99

• Donator
  • Just think of me as your guardian devil.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2020, 03:35:16 PM »
Your application will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
not quite my tempo.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2020, 04:49:42 PM »
Your application will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.

There's only one thing to answer this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhhEtEPIL_w&feature=youtu.be&t=2m42s
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

LordTiger89

• Donator
  • Be patience and smart don't push others
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2020, 08:53:11 PM »
interesting, good luck Eliza!

i wish you success and glory here in Sentinel, i like most of the staffs now so i don't mind if someone needs to be banned for you to be owner, but it would be very fun and curious to see those plugins in action.

Best wishes from 3 digits ping since 2014.
The Little Prince Bedtime Story

Swayed

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2020, 12:03:56 AM »
Extra perk for #ElizaForOwner2020: I'll move the server so every SEAian/Aussie gets double-digit ping now. Let everyone else suffaah

Ok this convinced me

RealCreate

• This is Me, Myself & I, I always lose Myself.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2020, 09:40:48 AM »

There's only one thing to answer this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhhEtEPIL_w&feature=youtu.be&t=2m42s

Man I really like this song now xD
And one question is.... Migas, are you the person who sings it?

Eagler1997

• Lord of the lions
  • Donator
  • Becoming a warrior is not a simple task.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2020, 07:24:01 PM »
Lmao it was an eurovision song from Belgium a long time ago so no Migas is not the singer, tough he secretly whishes he was