Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Sliendisk 777 Ban Appeal  (Read 2234 times)

Sliendisk777

• Donator
    • View Profile
Sliendisk 777 Ban Appeal
« on: April 17, 2020, 06:29:33 PM »
- In-game name:

Sliendisk777

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):

2:25 pm Eastern daylight time

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)

AMNOTBANAMAN

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)

I was "Poaching players towards a different server"

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)

I was jailed once but for an unrelated reason (Parkour cheat)

- Why should you be unbanned?

Because I was not trying to advertise another server and really didn't know it was wrong I was just trying to figure out with my friend how we could make another server to play together.

Additional Information:

I love this server and donated which proves it, I try my best to be a part of the community and this will never ever happen again. I also would like all of my things to go to Spectr3 including the ownership of my town if my appeal fails. Also i wasn't technically "Advertising a different server" because all I was saying was that I might try making a server just to see how it works so the server didn't and still doesn't exist and all i said was that i might make one.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 12:26:44 AM by Sliendisk777 »

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Sliendisk 777 Ban Appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2020, 09:50:09 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

amnotbananaama

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2020, 11:23:41 PM »

I was "Advertising a different server"

Because I was not trying to advertise another server and really didn't know it was wrong I was just trying to figure out with my friend how we could make another server to play together.

Your ban message does not say "Advertising a different server." It says "Poaching players to another server." Poaching is secretly encouraging players who are on our server to join your own personal server. Regardless of who those players are or what their relationship to you is, that will not be tolerated here. Nor was it just your friends, you and several others had a thorough discussion about joining a hypothetical server in exchange for staff ranks. This behavior is unacceptable. How do we know that you won't continue to encourage other players away from Sentinel?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 11:26:29 PM by amnotbananaama »

Sliendisk777

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2020, 12:22:50 AM »

I was "Advertising a different server"

Your ban message does not say "Advertising a different server." It says "Poaching players to another server." Poaching is secretly encouraging players who are on our server to join your own personal server. Regardless of who those players are or what their relationship to you is, that will not be tolerated here. Nor was it just your friends, you and several others had a thorough discussion about joining a hypothetical server in exchange for staff ranks. This behavior is unacceptable. How do we know that you won't continue to encourage other players away from Sentinel?

I am sorry I didn't put exactly what the server said I didn't look at it because I am just very stressed about this entire situation. I am very very sorry for what I did but this is my first major offence and I truly believe that I deserve a second chance. Especially during this quarantine I spend a lot of time on this server and it is my main way of communication with others. Being permanently banned from this server would be devastating to me. I cant emphasize enough how sorry I am and I promise I didn't know this was wrong. I swear on the bible that this will never happen just please can I have another chance. I have made many friends on this server and really don't want to never see them again. I swear that if I get another chance you will not regret it and I will work tirelessly until I reagin your trust. Also I changed what the original appeal said but I didn't try to do it to hide my mistake I just wanted to fix it. Please AMNOTBANANAAMA you know that I am not a bad person. I do good deeds for people just to make them happy like the time I made you the treasure hunt with all the rewards.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 12:30:09 AM by Sliendisk777 »

amnotbananaama

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2020, 02:32:41 AM »
Please take a deep breath, this ban appeal isn't intended to stress you out. No one is saying you are a bad person or passing judgement on you as a person. This is just a discussion about rules broken.  The last thing I would want to do is make you feel bad about yourself.

Sliendisk777

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2020, 02:33:32 AM »
Ok sorry I'll calm down I'm just very worried that I will never see my friends again.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2020, 01:32:58 PM »
You have been unbanned, if we see this happening again, you'll be back on the same spot.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 01:37:13 PM by Migas »
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Sliendisk777

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2020, 01:46:50 PM »
Thank you so much :) you wont regret it.