Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Ban Red_Fox_01  (Read 7673 times)

Red_Fox_01

• Hope you have a nice day <3
    • View Profile
Ban Red_Fox_01
« on: April 18, 2020, 10:11:30 AM »
- In-game name:

Red_Fox_01

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):

Yesterday

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)

AMNOTBANANAAMA

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)

I was "Poaching players towards a different server"

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)

I Was Jailed for Griefing my Friend's House, but i apologized to the admins and to my friend.

- Why should you be unbanned?

Because I was not trying to take them away from SentinelCraft. i was trying a new plugin, but i have no friends, so i told them to come and try it with me. but i didn't know how amnotabanama knew i was telling them. and i apologize, please Unban me, i want to se my friends again, i vote evryday, and i did so much progress on it

Additional Information:

i was searching for a minecraft server and i found Sentinel Craft with a boring Banner, but i didn't take care of it and i joined the server, i was a noob at the first day, but on the 2nd day, i built 2 houses and joined minigames and learned the importance og friendship and teamwork, and i felt so happy, until i made a redstone machine (Not AFK, it's just a simple timer that Ticks) and i felt like a Pro, but then my progress bar decreased 100 points after i got banned, i wil send you all my balance and give you my 22 diamonds but please Unban me.

Please <3
« Last Edit: April 18, 2020, 10:31:07 AM by Red_Fox_01 »
I am just a coder.
Nothing else to see..

Annu_Mannu

• Admin
  • I'm a small,but my heart is explosively good;)
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Red_Fox_01
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2020, 03:16:07 PM »
Please note the times you have been muted to, as "grieffing"  was not your only offence on this server, you have been muted for spamming chat after staff warnings to stop and you tried to ban evade.

I Was Jailed for Griefing my Friend's House, but i apologized to the admins and to my friend.
I am a loving person "cute" some will say and if I don't have anything to do I will follow you, But I do tend to be a bit clumsy "so my bad!"

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2020, 03:59:14 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Red_Fox_01

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2020, 04:53:03 PM »
Please note the times you have been muted to, as "grieffing"  was not your only offence on this server, you have been muted for spamming chat after staff warnings to stop and you tried to ban evade.

I Didn't Recive any Messages Like Spamming or Evading
I am just a coder.
Nothing else to see..

Red_Fox_01

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2020, 04:56:48 PM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days.
Thanks So Much  <3
I am just a coder.
Nothing else to see..

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2020, 01:34:45 PM »
Your appeal has been denied. You have broken several rules already in your short stay on the server. This and poaching members shows us that you clearly do not fit the community and that you are searching for/trying to create a new one.

Red_Fox_01

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2020, 04:38:46 PM »
Your appeal has been denied. You have broken several rules already in your short stay on the server. This and poaching members shows us that you clearly do not fit the community and that you are searching for/trying to create a new one.

Dear Migas,

When you said

This and poaching members shows us that you clearly do not fit the community and that you are searching for/trying to create a new one.

You don't have a clear reference that shows that I want to create a new community/server.

First, One of the Rules is no Griefing, When I griefed my friend's house, I didn't do this because I want to take down the server's buildings and make it poor, I did that for a different reason which was a Revenge for claiming my old house, but then I helped her again and apologized and everything went good.

Second, If you are Talking about poaching players to another community/server, I Was trying my friend's new plugin that he developed it, I made a blank "Example" Server to try it, but Unfortunately, He told me that it requires 1+ Players, so he told me to bring my friends, I told my friends to come and try it with me, and I was going to make them admins because only admins can try the plugin.

And as Amnotbanama said: That poaching is Encouraging players to another Minecraft server. Well, I told you that it's a blank server "Example", so it doesn't have any interesting Buildings or Items, and my friends wouldn't stay in an empty server, so they don't have to move to any server, and they would stay in Sentinel Craft.

Third, I Don't think that Spamming including telling jokes, Well, I learned a lesson and I shared it in topics, And it's that Spamming leads to a crash for you and your friends.

At the end of the Reply, I want to say that i promise i won't do it again, and you can punish me like clearing my inventory that was full of items.
But please Approve my appeal.

Best Regards,
  Red_Fox_01
I am just a coder.
Nothing else to see..

Annu_Mannu

• Admin
  • I'm a small,but my heart is explosively good;)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2020, 05:04:54 PM »
you can Appeal again in 30 days
I am a loving person "cute" some will say and if I don't have anything to do I will follow you, But I do tend to be a bit clumsy "so my bad!"

Zarosi

• Donator
  • The Norwegian dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2020, 06:58:59 PM »
For the record I warned you about telling players they could get admin ranks on your server if they joined it and that you will be banned if you were caught doing it again.  Still you went down and did it again and got yourself banned. 
« Last Edit: April 22, 2020, 07:00:56 PM by Zarosi »

Red_Fox_01

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2020, 11:23:08 AM »
you confused me,  who exactly banned me?
I am just a coder.
Nothing else to see..

Red_Fox_01

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2020, 02:00:41 PM »
Can I be unbanned with a punishment like emptying my inventory or taking my balance or resetting my SkyBlock?
Or I can be Jailed in the server for a long period then I can play with my friends again?
I am just a coder.
Nothing else to see..

Migas

• Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2020, 03:50:45 PM »
You can appeal at least 30 days after your denial message.

amnotbananaama

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2020, 05:20:34 PM »
you confused me,  who exactly banned me?

You were banned by me for the reasons said above, poaching members a second time (after a warning from Zarosi).

Red_Fox_01

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2020, 12:10:59 PM »
Well, I Can't understand anything but Ok, I will be Waiting  <3 :-* ;).
I am just a coder.
Nothing else to see..

Red_Fox_01

• View Profile
Unable to Donate
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2020, 12:31:47 PM »
Well, When I Got Banned, I Thought that I Can donate to get Unbanned, Plus, I Saw the Features you will get when you donate, So I Tried to Donate 250$ Package but it Refuses and sends me "You are not allowed to purchase this item", And so on, I tried them all and they didn't work, But, when I clicked the 5$ Package, it Accepted, Why ? How ?.
I am just a coder.
Nothing else to see..