Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: makeing it a little better ~ Invalid  (Read 2215 times)

lillyplays123

• View Profile
makeing it a little better ~ Invalid
« on: April 24, 2020, 09:45:24 AM »
hi i am lillyplays123 i wanted to gave an idea to the sever owner as well as ask a qustion plz answer it

so i wanted to make the sever a little bit more fun and add new things for buliders and every player on the sever  so to do that you need to add mods you can add 3 or 4 or 9 so the people who don't have a good computer can play  as well as the others i am only going to gave 4 mods ideas 1; mod can be a mod for buliders like a mod that adds a lot of clourful things ... next one can be for people who want more things to go out for find you can add a mod that adds a lot of mobs and armors and tools .. the next one can be for traveling you can add a mod that adds things to fly or to more around faster do you now that a sever that lets you fly or move around faster gets a lot of people to love the sever because thay don't have walik around so slowy i hope that you understand  and the last noe can be for more friendy mobs

now for the qustion and the things that you well get for doing this

my qustion is that why don't you let afk xp frams in the sever

now for the things you can get for doing this

do you know that people who are my friend who play minecraft are searching for a moded sever and most of the people are bored of the nomarl minecarft so if you do this you can have alot of people join if this sver was mine i would have done this before the sever started and also i love how you run the sever it is the graet sever that i have ever been in  :) :) :) :) :) and also sorry for the spilling miss takes

and to notefy all players how to get to the sever you can go to there post like this one or dicord or anyother contrant you have with them

and plz reply admin or owner

==-=  thank you for reading my post -===.=-

« Last Edit: June 13, 2020, 03:20:07 PM by amnotbananaama »

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
Re: makeing it a little better
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2020, 09:57:02 AM »
Hi,

Mods shall never be added to the server, and they shall never be added in the future. We have been a survival (close to vanilla server) for the last 7 years and this is not going to change any time soon.

As for AFK farms, these are not allowed as to protect the ingame economy as best we can. AFK farms would quicky ruin this with many players not even playing and making millions (sounds like a sure fire way to break the ingame economy).

ShadowBlade310

• Donator
  • #RoadToNotBeingAlone
    • View Profile
    • big wow
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2020, 12:09:40 PM »
Hi,

Mods shall never be added to the server, and they shall never be added in the future. We have been a survival (close to vanilla server) for the last 7 years and this is not going to change any time soon.

As for AFK farms, these are not allowed as to protect the ingame economy as best we can. AFK farms would quicky ruin this with many players not even playing and making millions (sounds like a sure fire way to break the ingame economy).

How about a completely different survival game mode with mods?
Ive seen it on some servers called "RPG" its basically modded survival
Thank You for your time.   
                                 -Shadow

Oplegoman

• Co-Owner
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2020, 12:20:01 PM »
Again this would require a complete different server if it was to be modded. The only other option would be do something with plugins. Either way it would be a lot of work to make it worthwhile. We are a Vanilla/survival based server and modded minecraft isnt really our thing. I like the idea but at this time its not currently feasable.

Jomi0808

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2020, 05:04:33 PM »
in my opinion the server is perfect I have seen videos from other servers with "quantity" of mods ... and in my opinion it is very saturated apart from causing lag and it does not help the game.