Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Increase frequency of end resets until treasurehunt is back?  (Read 1131 times)

Artinity

• Donator
    • View Profile
Increase frequency of end resets until treasurehunt is back?
« on: April 27, 2020, 12:30:21 PM »
Title says it all: Could we possibly  increase the frequency of end resets until treasurehunt is back?

As far as I know, the last 5 months the end has been reset only once and it was emptied within two hours. Recently, /treasurehunt was removed, thereby preventing all new users to get an elytra. Treasurehunt is coming back, but we don't know when.

This really sucks for new players. For other players too, as they have to listen to new players asking for one, and explain why they can't get one.

If we could increase the frequency of end resets, possibly to once a month, this would help bring some more elytra's in the circuit, making everybody happier.

(The only possible reason to not do this, would be an economic one I think "we want to keep elytra's rare". Sure - though I haven't seen anyone offering one up for sale the last two months, so it doesn't seem like it'll ruin anyone's business. Besides, this is only compensating for /treasurehunt, so it shouldn't add more elytra's to the economy then before.)

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Increase frequency of end resets until treasurehunt is back?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2020, 02:52:18 PM »
The treasure hunt quest will probably return before this suggestion takes place, if it was to be considered.

The end is already periodically reset (3 months). Last one was in February so you can see that the next one will come soon.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.