Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: odens_ unban appeal  (Read 1564 times)

odens_

• View Profile
odens_ unban appeal
« on: April 28, 2020, 01:32:49 AM »
- In-game name:odens_

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone):somewhere inbetween 3 am EST and 9:20 pm EST

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)-N/A

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message)"You have been banned from this server for Directly antagonizing players, trolling, being toxic."

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why)-no

- Why should you be unbanned?
Based on the response and reason for my ban I am still confused. I recently just joined and server have been playing with no problems from other players, so I don't get how I was being toxic and trolling etc. I had no notice or warn from a staff member ahead of time. The most heated situation I got into was about an item my friends friend borrowed then lost and never placed it. Other than that I hardly talk in general chat, I'm usually in local or /pc. I hope you consider unbanning me, as I feel like I was wrongfully banned in the first place.
Thanks,
odens_

odens_

• View Profile
Re: odens_ unban appeal
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 01:52:37 AM »
Forgot the date-4/27/20
-replaced*

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2020, 09:01:35 AM »
Your appeal will be under review and an answer will be given in the next 7 days
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

amnotbananaama

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2020, 02:47:19 PM »
Hi odens_, last night a player named baodao64 joined from your internet. They proceeded to single out another player and pick a fight, calling them a "bitch", and using other language that won't be repeated here. This player joined from multiple usernames so the next step was to ban their IP address. Do you know anyone named baodao64?

odens_

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2020, 04:04:12 PM »
No, I do not. I was told by a friend last night that someone logged in under my internet as "isabitch." I am clueless as to whos logging into my internet. I haven't been real active either way due to online schooling. I have 2 cracked accounts, odens_ and another account that hasn't been on the server. so No.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2020, 05:10:37 PM »
You have been unbanned. Any questionable links to other accounts might result in returning to this same spot again.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.