Welcome, Guest!!
follow us on... Facebook twitter youtube rss

Author Topic: Ban Appeal for Papajoeyosi  (Read 2291 times)

Papajoeyosi

• View Profile
Ban Appeal for Papajoeyosi
« on: May 06, 2020, 01:04:48 AM »
- In-game name: papajoeyosi

- Date and time of ban? (Include Timezone): 9:00 am, PHT

- Which Staff member banned you? (Blank if you do not know)

- Why were you banned? (What Appears on your ban message) It says I logged in as a Staff

- Were you previously jailed or muted? (If yes, say why) no

- Why should you be unbanned? I really have no clue why I was banned and I really like to stay in the server.

Additional Information: prior to being banned. I was just building in my friend's plot in a towny (which I got permission for). I decided to take a break but when I can back to log in, I was met with the ban. I would like to appeal for my ban or be informed why I was banned. I don't remember how I "logged in as staff" so I'm really in the dark about the situation.

amnotbananaama

• Donator
    • View Profile
Re: Ban Appeal for Papajoeyosi
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 01:15:57 AM »
Hi Papajoeyosi, someone on your internet attempted to log in as several staff members. As a precaution the IP was banned, which included you. Can you explain this? Do you know who was doing so? There are several active players sharing your internet.

Papajoeyosi

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2020, 01:21:26 AM »
Not at all, I live with my friend but only I installed and played Minecraft. It's alarming to know that people has been logging in with my internet connection... Would changing my password help? Also, what does it mean when they try to log in as a staff member? This is really concerning.

amnotbananaama

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2020, 01:32:26 AM »
It's alarming to know that people has been logging in with my internet connection... Would changing my password help? Also, what does it mean when they try to log in as a staff member? This is really concerning.

It's always worth changing your password just to be safe if you're not sure. Don't worry, it has been handled and as long as you are being truthful there's nothing to worry about. All this means is that someone tried to impersonate staff.

Papajoeyosi

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2020, 01:41:46 AM »
Thank you amnotbananaama, I have just recently changed the internet password. I tried to reconnect to the server and it still says I have been banned for joining as a staff member. Has someone tried log in as a staff member while I was changing my pass?

amnotbananaama

• Donator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2020, 01:55:31 AM »
Thank you amnotbananaama, I have just recently changed the internet password. I tried to reconnect to the server and it still says I have been banned for joining as a staff member. Has someone tried log in as a staff member while I was changing my pass?

Unbanning a player is a group decision that can take up to 7 days to decide. You'll have to wait and be patient please.

Papajoeyosi

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2020, 01:56:55 AM »
Oh sorry about that. Sure, take your time man :) thank you for looking into this.

Migas

• Founder
  • I am Migas, the Portuguese Guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2020, 09:33:44 AM »
You're unbanned.
Dedication is a key factor to reach your goals.

Papajoeyosi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2020, 10:47:18 AM »
Thank you Migas and Amnotbananaama <3